• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Gandie

KbCrJAf.jpg

Post your rigs GBGAF.

oh god that latest sms episode. why can't all gb content be like this.

that demo derby was fine, but it really highlighted how jeff's comedy chops are a step above everyone else's in the sf office.

i mean, vinny's the only one who's ever been on jeff's level in that department, but still! just makes me sad we only ever get the two riffing off each other in rare occasions.

obv the pubg streams don't count since everyone's on there.

Gandie

Mine that I built 2 days ago

Nice, I'd probably go for a AiO water cooler right now. Is it noisy/noticeable?

That's some cable management right there.

I actually replaced the black USB 3 header and the black front panel cables (ew) with white ones after that picture. Also my roommate drew a sick Rocket League decal on the window.

Will go for locked cable combs next time though. Worth the effort imo.

hitgirl

I've been saying Brad is an imbecile when it comes to computers for the past 5 years or so. Watching him fumble around with the most basic cooler ever is video and proven proof that I've been right.

lol. I would've hugged the shit out of those puppers though. I can't imagine a more noble cause to die for (it's probably not even dangerous and just a precaution)

daveo42

Banned
Closing in on 2hrs and Brad's almost ready to check to see if the PC will POST. I think I was pretty spot on regarding just how long this stream would last.

can they bring in DDR and Dan please

He'd just want to play Destiny too. Maybe they can get someone from the tech team on to play DDR instead.

Top Bottom