• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A young Dan Ryckert, simply elated to be in the presence of the Fat Chick Thrilla, Mike Awesome:

yBXQkLm.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Also I've been reading up on Kevtris since listening to the bombcast.

It was pretty great hearing jeff and peter geek out over him.

TraBuch

Banned
A young Dan Ryckert, simply elated to be in the presence of the Fat Chick Thrilla, Mike Awesome:

yBXQkLm.jpg
I watched some ECW shows for the first time a while ago and it truly blew my mind what Mike Awesome was capable of. Sure, dude didn't sell for shit, but he was fucking awesome. I watched his matches with Masato Tanaka with open-mouth awe.

Hasney

I watched some ECW shows for the first time a while ago and it truly blew my mind what Mike Awesome was capable of. Sure, dude didn't sell for shit, but he was fucking awesome. I watched his matches with Masato Tanaka with open-mouth awe.

Those Tanaka matches are fucking insane and brilliant.

Mike Awesome never cut promos. What ECW and Heyman was great at was hiding peoples weaknesses and playing to their strengths. I dont understand why WWE doesn't ever do that.

Nerokis

Also I've been reading up on Kevtris since listening to the bombcast.

It was pretty great hearing jeff and peter geek out over him.

I'm going to do some reading on both Kevtris and FGBA or whatever, and then listen to that conversation again.

As great as it was hearing the raw reverence, I'd like to understand some of it.

I thought That 70s Guy was a better look (if not gimmick) because something about his mullet bothered me

imBask

Banned
Decided to look at the QL before opening it.

You have to watch a training video on etiquette?

You have to enter fucking races at specific times?

what?

hello?

Megasoum

Banned
I have never watched a single wrestling show in my life and was never really interested in that universe but for some weird fucking reasons there's days where I feel like I'm missing out a bit but then I remember that I have no fucking clue where to start and then the feeling goes away.

Salarians

Which one.

Last one I got is the tracer one which was dope.
yep, it's Tracer lol

saw her at four different stores today at the mall and Target even had BOTW Link

kind of weird to see them just sitting in mass retail stores, they still register as "thing you must order from japan" to my mind

I love how I'll informed Jeff sounded during the QL. The game has been sold as this since they started giving details. And he completely didn't know about stuff like iracing that does this kinda thing

Still loved the QL even though I have the game and play with no assists, with a wheel, and manual shifting, I'm the greatest

BearPawB

Banned
GT Sport is a really fun racing game.
But you have to car about perfecting the art of wrestling.

You have to want to perfect your times.
To master a track.

And to be ok doing that with a relatively small number of cars and tracks.

It is a game for only hardcore fans of the SPORT of driving.

So I am not surprised at all Jeff hates it. But if you are INTO racing. I think its actually a really solid game. (if you can get past the lack of content, which i really cant)

Aselith

GT Sport is a really fun racing game.
But you have to car about perfecting the art of wrestling.

You have to want to perfect your times.
To master a track.

And to be ok doing that with a relatively small number of cars and tracks.

It is a game for only hardcore fans of the SPORT of driving.

So I am not surprised at all Jeff hates it. But if you are INTO racing. I think its actually a really solid game. (if you can get past the lack of content, which i really cant)

But there are better games for the people who are hardcore into racing and if you're deep into just the sport of racing, aren't you going to go for the game that's better at doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom