• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I finally did it

I bought a nendoroid

I'm anime now

uIuEp1Wl.jpg

welcome to the party pal.

Harpuia

I just remembered I preordered a Morgana nendoroid. I really liked the switchable faces on it.

And Morgana. Even if he is a poor man's Jibanyan.

Wish video recording was a thing when Zelda came out :p

So many crazy things happened to me

Also, I can see them upping the video length for users with expanded storage

BULLSHIT

Where do I send my complaint?

you fool
clearly that is not the pickle rick one
its still not out
71ZgtJePxxL._SL400_.jpg

Someone please send this to Pickle Vinny

so instead they force you to watch a dumb video that tells you jack shit.

It tells you not to ram people, Jeffrey

As a huge Doctor Who fan, boy, their visceral hate of the show in the latest Steal My Sunshine episode had me pause the video and go watch a whole season of the show to re-affirm to myself how great it is.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Dan talking about modern WWE games sounds an awful lot like Jim Cornette talking about modern wrestling. I'll be back for Get in the Ring part two in six months or so when Alex has enough built up accidental wrestling knowledge.

BTA

So hmm.

It might depend on if he tied an online account to the user he used, but in theory this Switch update could mean Dan could transfer his Zelda save from the office Switch to his own, right?

zelda goty regained etc. etc.

hamchan

I kinda respect GT Sport for just going all in on their e-motor sports vision more than Forza just making a similar game except with worse progression and more devious loot boxes.

Plus Forza 7 has some Dirt 2 level “cool” narrator telling you to buy stuff with butt rock background music. I do prefer GT’s posh British men telling me how classy cars are, which is what Forza 6 has too.

Jintor

doctor who is one of those shows i like the idea of more than i actually enjoy watching it

i say this as someone who happily sat through the 5th doctor's adventures after school until he regen'd, and came back with 9 and 11.

it's just not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom