• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zornack

it's so weird how development cycles of competitors sync up. who'd have thought we'd get a GT and a Forza in the same year.

Hindl

it's so weird how development cycles of competitors sync up. who'd have thought we'd get a GT and a Forza in the same year.
Well a new core Forza comes out every other year so there's a 50% chance they'll line up any time a new GT comes out

swimbuff

Actually, instead of a racing wheel you’d be better of investing in a Tag Heuer® watch if you wanna play GT Sport right.

I can't get over the name of Logi...
I mainly shortened it due to convenience but I don’t think they actually rebranded to Logi did they? I still see Logitech branded stuff around.

Actually, instead of a racing wheel you’d be better of investing in a Tag Heuer® watch if you wanna play GT Sport right.

I mainly shortened it due to convenience but I don’t think they actually rebranded to Logi did they? I still see Logitech branded stuff around.

maybe they walked it back after the initial backlash...

They tried re-branding to Logi...some of their URLs still have blank.logi.com

what the fuck i had no idea racing wheels were this expensive

my dad bought one with driver when i was a kid, did he really pay this much for us to never pass the tutorial in that parking garage

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
This GT Sport QL is WILD. I cannot believe how hard they leaned into the "THIS IS REAL ASS MOTORSPORT" angle. Insane.

Dear god Twitter is the fucking stupidest website in the world. I finally had to stop following someone from this thread because Twitter keeps showing me all the horny anime pictures they like in my timeline. Blocking the accounts only makes Twitter show them more, because it was built by morons.

Sorry, mate.

daveo42

Banned
Dear god Twitter is the fucking stupidest website in the world. I finally had to stop following someone from this thread because Twitter keeps showing me all the horny anime pictures they like (not RT) in my timeline. Blocking the accounts only makes Twitter show them more, because it was built by morons.

What can I say. I really like my anime.

BTA

Dear god Twitter is the fucking stupidest website in the world. I finally had to stop following someone from this thread because Twitter keeps showing me all the horny anime pictures they like in my timeline. Blocking the accounts only makes Twitter show them more, because it was built by morons.

It’s the fucking worst. Sometimes it does show me things I like (same as the thing that shows you what you might have missed that day) but it’d be so much better to not have to worry that everything I like is essentially a RT.

At least give us options for not seeing it and also for not broadcasting it to followers.

I only check Twitter on my phone and I use an app that doesn't really show all the BS. Fenix, I think it's called? Anyways I'd love to follow some of the GB people ITT if people ever feel like sharing their handles.

kai3345

Banned
Dear god Twitter is the fucking stupidest website in the world. I finally had to stop following someone from this thread because Twitter keeps showing me all the horny anime pictures they like (not RT) in my timeline. Blocking the accounts only makes Twitter show them more, because it was built by morons.

lol the same thing happened to me with someone from this thread. probably the same person even. i just unfollowed them

Meguro

Banned
Twitter showing likes on the timeline is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. It's so counterintuitive to why there's a fucking SEPERATE BUTTON FOR RETWEETS AND LIKES
THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SEPERATE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

LiK

what the fuck i had no idea racing wheels were this expensive

my dad bought one with driver when i was a kid, did he really pay this much for us to never pass the tutorial in that parking garage

They used ot be more affordable. Then everyone was like "let's make them $300+"

Ashby

Is there a point of the GBGAF Discord besides circumventing the moderation policies of GAF and talking shit about members here? Why not just post in these threads otherwise? Oti seemed hurt before, that shit isn't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom