• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakinn

I think your body goes into so much shock that you just don't feel any pain. I Fell down some steps the wrong way trying to break my fall and my leg was twisted to the right and one of my bones was close to protruding out of my skin. I didn't feel any pain and just went "that's probably not good". Just called for help and sat there. Now have 10 metal pins in my right leg :/

*faints*

Ughhhhhh I'm sorry.That really sucks.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I wonder if the misunderstanding was targeted at anyone else in the crew it wouldn't have blown up as big as it did.

tsundoku

Why is Ben in every quicklook? He's funny on the podcast but I usually skip through and stopped clicking random quicklooks because he's way more dry in them. Especially when he's always on controls?

Wunder

Why is Ben in every quicklook? He's funny on the podcast but I usually skip through and stopped clicking random quicklooks because he's way more dry in them. Especially when he's always on controls?

brad's sleeping jeffs in a meeting and jasons in the hospital

daveo42

Banned
Jeff usually adds a level of flair to his jokes, regardless of if they are or aren't bad. Ben is more a quantity over quality guy. Anyway, it's probably Tiamat's fault.

brad's sleeping jeffs in a meeting and jasons in the hospital

Is he? If so, I hope he's okay.

derFeef

Yeah no. Remember the cancer joke he made on the episode jeff talked about his wife's biopsy?

daveo42

Banned
Yeah no. Remember the cancer joke he made on the episode jeff talked about his wife's biopsy?

Yeah, that was actually in real poor taste, but at least Ben realized it as soon as the words came out of his mouth. I've made a few jokes like that where I instantly knew I had fucked up.

tsundoku

I checked out the call-in show because they were putting them up on the bombcast presents feed and its basically like the old episodes when vinny / drew / ryan were around

Its like serendipity where they arrived right back at the original conclusion to split the podcast into two parts and put one half behind the premium paywall

Antiwhippy

I checked out the call-in show because they were putting them up on the bombcast presents feed and its basically like the old episodes when vinny / drew / ryan were around

Its like serendipity where they arrived right back at the original conclusion to split the podcast into two parts and put one half behind the premium paywall

I mean it's free, it's just delayed till the next day. :p

kiyomi

If they're gonna do a wrestling video show, at least do the 2012 one or whatever it was that had that amazing story creator in it.

God that QL was the best.

I'm kinda not getting why people were blowing up around an intentionally bad joke about a sportsman being injured?

If we're talking about recent GB controversy's last night had Dan seriously call Vince McMahon one of his favourite human beings. Vince is a racist, sexist, murderer defending, incest obsessed, petty, Trump backing, potential rapist who doesn't give a shit about the well-being of his workforce. Dan's somebody who's so into wrestling it's practically impossible for him not to know this. Nobody even gave a shit.

Antiwhippy

It's actually good that get in the ring is on YouTube because I have absolutely no interest in watching them playing wrassling and they didn't split it to a podcast format, so YouTube red background streaming is a godsend in that case.

Tubobutts

I'm kinda not getting why people were blowing up around an intentionally bad joke about a sportsman being injured?

If we're talking about recent GB controversy's last night had Dan seriously call Vince McMahon one of his favourite human beings. Vince is a racist, sexist, murderer defending, incest obsessed, petty, Trump backing, potential rapist who doesn't give a shit about the well-being of his workforce. Dan's somebody who's so into wrestling it's practically impossible for him not to know this. Nobody even gave a shit.
It’s the same as his stance on Walmart. You’re not going to change his mind and he’ll claim ignorance even if someone explains why the person/corporation he likes is bad.

And I did mention his wrestling views in the secret discord after watching the wrestling video thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom