• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But trackmania is the most competitive sport out there

it also has the worst sales out of them all

so both GT and trackmania are most competitive

but because GT has ghosts that transform into ghosts during matches it wins out than perma ghosts in trackmania

the people have spoken, they want to be spooooookied during a race

GT: Sport stans are very very mad at Jeff and think he's a big idiot who simply doesn't understand racing games and should stay away from them

Obsessive fan culture never changes.

oti

Banned
more puppies less review drama

puppies-gif-5.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Making people watch a video about sportsmanship
Races only happen at a certain time
Weird ghosts

This sounds a lot like a Nintendo game now that I think about it

robotrock

Banned
I just wish Gran Turismo Sport put more effort into the sportsmanship tutorials. Those videos they have in the game right now are seriously useless.

Definitely happy those weird ass videos exist though. Goddamn they are special.

Fantastapotamus

Super curious for the Elex QL.
I know nobody at GB cares for Gothic 2, but I'm still interested to hear what they think about it.
I wouldn't mind a slightly janky PB game as long as it has some personality again which was completely absent from all the Risen games.

Ich hoff Ben mag es sonst hau ich ihm volles Pfund aufs Maul

derFeef

Super curious for the Elex QL.
I know nobody at GB cares for Gothic 2, but I'm still interested to hear what they think about it.
I wouldn't mind a slightly janky PB game as long as it has some personality again which was completely absent from all the Risen games.

Ich hoff Ben mag es sonst hau ich ihm volles Pfund aufs Maul

That's the least Austrian German I ever read.

Fantastapotamus

Yeah sounds like a Gothic game.

Gothic 3 was worse though. I spent the first two hours of the game being mauled by boars that were placed directly besides the starting area. If I wanted to take over a village I just lured some of those.....things in the village and let the orcs attack them. Then lean back and enjoy the slaughter.

Wunder

Why don't more developers do this?

"Capcom boss says no Street Fighter V campaign because gamers lack fighting game knowledge"

"Battlefront boss says no campaign because gamers lack space knowledge"

Harada from Tekken said they didn't put in tutorials because no one played em

Now how about some more grinding to get the real ending?

I uninstalled the game after I finished Act 3. Had my fill. It was fun but ran out its welcome by that point, just like the original did. Checked out the "real" ending on youtube, it was kind of cool but the game is fundamentally so fucking stupid and devoid of thought that as a LotR fan I can't help but be disappointed.

I really don't care at all about wrestling (probably have an actual dislike of it) and haven't watched a match for almost 20 years. Is this Get in the Ring video any good for people like me?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I really don't care at all about wrestling (probably have an actual dislike of it) and haven't watched a match for almost 20 years. Is this Get in the Ring video any good for people like me?

If you like an hour and a half long video about how bad wrestling is sure.

While I don't own GTS, I really hope that there is a way to change the location and size of the hud elements that are on screen while driving because it looks so cluttered, and not in a TrackMania kind of way.

Also, this was in the comments for the For7a Mo7orspor7 quicklook.

derFeef

There are times when I want to become a twtich streamer for whatever reason, just to be able to play a game. Sounds weird and it's probably not a thing I would ever do in reality... but man I could use a big change in my day-to-day life.

I think Jeff played it on UPF a while back, but it was a alpha or pre-alpha version he got for being a backer of the game. Would love to see them check it out again as well.

Yeah would be neat.

It's a shame they didn't go into the Museum screen in the GT Sport quick look. That's where all the weird historical trivia nonsense comes from and some of it is just bonkers.

just finished the main part of SoW. That was really, really stupid, but in a way I can kind of get behind.

Ii read about it and it sounds great and absolutely terrible at the same time. I like that SERIOUS SPOILERS FOR SHADOW OF WAR
it makes Celebrimbor unambiguously evil, at least on paper. But the way it shits all over canon is hilarious.

Also Outlast seems bad

LiK

I had Get in the Ring in the background while doing Public Events and I dunno what the hell they were talking about most of the time. No more wrasslin' podcasts/shows for me.

Curufinwe

It's interesting that they changed a lot of things for The Evil Within 2 and ended up with basically the same Metacritic score. It should be really cheap by Black Friday, and by then hopefully the open world fatigue Infamous SS is giving me will have faded a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom