• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's like they went out of their way to make the most generic looking videogame ass videogame character conceivable.

swimbuff

For whatever reason this Elex game makes me want Cyberpunk more. Or maybe it’s this Witcher 3 soundtrack I’m listening to right now.

Edit: how does that jet pack not just set his butt aflame the first time he used it? Seems poorly thought out.

BTA

Put the GT Sport QL in the background while I work so i can see that wild sportsmanship video.

Jeff did worse on this mission than both chubigans and “Agent Cooper”.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
For whatever reason this Elex game makes me want Cyberpunk more. Or maybe it’s this Witcher 3 soundtrack I’m listening to right now.

Gothic 3 had a really great soundtrack, still one of my favourite fantasy soundtracks

Edit: how does that jet pack not just set his butt aflame the first time he used it? Seems poorly thought out.
It's not regular fire it's Elexfire. Huge difference

daveo42

Banned
Hmm...stuck looking at an update screen for the past hour with nothing else to do this morning. Kinda sucks cause if I want to browse GAF, I am stuck with mobile only. Hopefully my PC doesn't shit the bed or I'm gonna have a really bad day.

Antiwhippy

Yeah I've seen the whole QL and I can't really fathom what joke you're talking about except maybe the celtics one? Except that's by Jeff.

The joke was jeff saying "And the celtics needed another man after last night." and then Ben wishing him a speedy recovery.

Tubobutts

Jeff couldn’t remember if the game had Celtics or Clerics. After finding out it was Clerics he made a joke about Boston Clerics. Ben said “They sure could have used one last night wooooooooohooooo”

A Celtics player broke his leg on live television in such a way that his foot was pointing backwards.

It’s likely that the quick look was recorded before that happened, so I’m sorry if that’s the case, but I was watching live and it was really fucked up.

Antiwhippy

Hmmm looking back at it that was said after Jeff started the joke first so eh, it's probably more on Jeff for starting that chain.

But this feels like such a nothing thing.

Antiwhippy

Things do sound fairly gruesome but seeing that I didn't really follow it I don't really have that much of a reaction to it, so I dunno.

Jeff throws dark man.

Oakinn

A quick aside on that Celtic player. Maybe the most calm I've ever seen a dude whose ankle is facing the wrong direction.

I would scream and then pass out. This dude just was like oh man that's bad and laid back waiting for help

Tubobutts

Jeff made the initial joke about the name confusion but Ben had the follow up about them needing a Cleric last night.

Like I said though it was probably nothing and I overreacted

Wunder

Jeff made the initial joke about the name confusion but Ben had the follow up about them needing a Cleric last night.

Like I said though it was probably nothing and I overreacted

here's the transcript:

Ben: "One of my main missions, under the 'Campaign of Vengeance' subset"

Jeff: "That's my favourite wrestling pay per view"

B: "Is basically to choose a faction - the berserkers, the clerics and the outlaws... This is the main camp"

J: "The celtics need a guy after last night am i right? hahahaha"

B: "I wish him a speedy recovery"

J: "Current events"

here's the transcript:

Ben: "One of my main missions, under the 'Campaign of Vengeance' subset"

Jeff: "That's my favourite wrestling pay per view"

B: "Is basically to choose a faction - the berserkers, the clerics and the outlaws... This is the main camp"

J: "The celtics need a guy after last night am i right? hahahaha"

B: "I wish him a speedy recovery"

J: "Current events"

That seems...incredibly mild.

Wunder

ok they mention it yet again at 8:50 and this time it was Ben who made the joke but very much just in reference to Jeff's joke 5 minutes earlier.

f8Q6mkD.png

dun work yourselves into a shit

A quick aside on that Celtic player. Maybe the most calm I've ever seen a dude whose ankle is facing the wrong direction.

I would scream and then pass out. This dude just was like oh man that's bad and laid back waiting for help

I think your body goes into so much shock that you just don't feel any pain. I Fell down some steps the wrong way trying to break my fall and my leg was twisted to the right and one of my bones was close to protruding out of my skin. I didn't feel any pain and just went "that's probably not good". Just called for help and sat there. Now have 10 metal pins in my right leg :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom