• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diancecht

Proper Milkshake Duck right there.

abyhps4z.jpg

Wunder

Wait, I didn't catch the rules. Are they given the headline ahead of time?

no, everyone gets an innocent question like "what do you think of fried chicken" and then that prompt gets passed to someone who has to write a headline or response to make your initial comment look dumb

BTA

Seriously what the heck happened

The game is one player making a comment and then another player makes a headline for the article they commented on to make them look bad.

Diancecht posted the result but basically Abby just typed that comment and Alex (I think?) made the headline.

The game is one player making a comment and then another player makes a headline for the article they commented on to make them look bad.

Diancecht posted the result but basically Abby just typed that comment and Alex (I think?) made the headline.

Oh gosh

The way the thread made it sound was like the world was ending

Fliesen

God, i'm like 20 minutes behind because i had to pause a few times.

I was "spoiled" on Alex's headline, but Abby's was just absolutely brilliant.

BTA

I went to chat to spread the good word of the other Monster Mash followups but ooops they forgot the audience, huh

BTA

This seems like the kind of hidden role game that my friend group would love, so I'm sure if I could follow what was happening this would be rad.

however right now I have 0 idea what is happening

What's a milkshake duck? I can't keep up with the millenial terminology

Somebody who suddenly becomes popular on the net then it's immediately revealed that they're a terrible person.

People also like to say it when they find out that somebody who's been in the public sphere for a long time gets revealed to be a terrible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom