• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTA

I don't know, but I know you shouldn't care and that it's something stupid, that isn't funny yet people yell it constantly.

F19N66q.png

Xeteh

Valtýr;252652917 said:
...what happened with Abby and the chat?

She sent that message "I would cuk a cheeseburger" while meaning to say "fuck a cheeseburger" and then the chat did chat things and a bunch of moderation needed to happen.

Joeku

That game would be far better served with more players, no audience, and people talking to each other while they understand it.

Wunder

That game would be far better served with more players, no audience, and people talking to each other while they understand it.

that would make it an awful stream game though, its fun with the audience because we get to see some chat messages

BTA

Yeah, like I said, it seems like a thing my friend group would love and I'm sure we'll end up having some good times with it.

It's just not one they can just figure out from later rounds and it seems like you need to actually strategize.

it doesn't help that the audience view is super distracting because it just drops you into the chat

BTA

Wait, what even is this audience view?

It's literally: which is better, 1 or 2.

are you supposed to vote live or ???

BTA

its giant bomb's stream delay

pat seems like a barrel of fun

Yeah, but would it be so bad to display the drawing or something? Tee KO exists so clearly they can store those images...

(why even is their stream delay so long?)

and Pat's sincerely every good

EDIT: wait weren't they going to do the one that's lies about themselves

that one was better

Xeteh

I like how Abby realized that Dan pushed for Fibbage because he won them until after they decided.

I feel like anytime Dan suggests something they should just go the opposite route.

(why even is their stream delay so long?)

Rorie mentioned on the last UPF they played this that it is on AKAMAI's end, not their's.

Is there a specific reason that milkshake duck is called milkshake duck though? I never got that part of the "insult".

Also, from the sounds of here, I can skip playdate this week because I don't like watching people play Jackbox games. Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom