• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
contact Yami4ct#8168 on dis

jwhit28

Is it just a friend request? Discord makes it sort of difficult to interact with someone you haven't shared a server with yet.

Blues1990

I would like an invite to the GB Discord. I mostly lurked here, but I always enjoyed the discussion on their Mario Party skirmishes.

William

Popping in to say bye, it has been great browsing this thread over the years, thanks to everyone who contributed to make GB Gaf a nice place to be a fan of a Website about Video Games.

kiguel182

I added him as friend but he didn’t accept yet :(

Hoo-doo

Banned
I think I've been active enough in the GBgaf community to warrant asking for some direction to whatever's coming next for those making the exodus out of gaf, whether it's discord or wherever. So....pretty pretty plz?

I love GB, and those of you here who I've had the pleasure of talking to here over the last 8 years I've been a gaf member, I love you all, even those who have decided to remain here.

Gotchu fam. No-one left behind.

roytheone

I have been mostly lurking this community and very occasionally posting, and I just wanted to say you are a great bunch. I will see you all (well, maybe not ALL ;) in the new place!

wrens

Neo Member
Just another lurker popping in to say that I've enjoyed and cringed at these GB OTs in fairly equal measure over the years. Hope to continue watching similar antics into the future in a new setting. :)

An asshole with a Vinny profile pic is like an oxymoron
Yup. Vinny was always the most level headed of all the casters IMO. Well him and Drew.
I am waiting to see what happens with the ability to export account data and/or get accounts permanently deleted and wiped. I don’t want to leave things blowing in the wind here.
I'm here to wrap up loose ends too. Feels like the end. Oh well.

Recording now? Heading over to GB forums then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom