• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronMT86

Any help for a survivor still here?

QJUEZLI.gif

Lothars

GAF will carry on. New people will come. Your new forum will be, what exactly? On page 500 of Google, no new members, nobody cares about you.

When you're banned, how long til you register a new account I wonder?

See you in 3 months under a new username.
Gaf is dead, this forum is a shell of it's former self.

Myggen

Just heard the news on the Bombcast. Thanks for the GBGAF thread and the years of fun times everyone! I would appreciate an invite too.

JJDubz

I would love for an invite if anyone is free to send me one. Can quote to see my discord username.

Really just need a place for E3 dancing emotes.

I thought I was going to stick around and give it a shot but it really looks like this place is full scale imploding. Zero recognizable posters anymore. I’ll try ********, and maybe go back to the GB forums. I just don’t really like their layout and the quality of posts and threads was nowhere near GAF back when I was using them. Maybe they’ve gotten better. But this is a shitshow aside from a few community threads and game OTs.
Edit: GTFO - that other website is fucking CENSORED?!?

Aselith

I thought I was going to stick around and give it a shot but it really looks like this place is full scale imploding. Zero recognizable posters anymore. I’ll try ********, and maybe go back to the GB forums. I just don’t really like their layout and the quality of posts and threads was nowhere near GAF back when I was using them. Maybe they’ve gotten better. But this is a shitshow aside from a few community threads and game OTs.

lmao

i mostly just used this thread to check out the state of giant bomb and didn't post here a bunch, but i'd love an invite to wherever everyone's landed bc it really seems like this place is burning down.

Myggen

Haha

Holy shit lmao at censorship. I always liked GAF as it was always busy. But man fuck that guy if his greed is going to get in the way of doing what is right for the community. Jokes on you Tyler I always had adblock on! Muahahaha

I'll catch you guys when there's open signups I guess, can't be arsed jumping through hoops

Holy shit lmao at censorship. I always liked GAF as it was always busy. But man fuck that guy if his greed is going to get in the way of doing what is right for the community. Jokes on you Tyler I always had adblock on! Muahahaha

I'll catch you guys when there's open signups I guess, can't be arsed jumping through hoops

It's a private forum. Why the fuck would Evilore yet you idiots try and spam links to Discord and everywhere else.

For the last 10 pages that's all it's been. If you're not here to talk about Giant Bomb, man up, request a ban, and then fuck off.

Gaf is dead, this forum is a shell of it's former self.

Yeah how will a site with a 2nd ranking with this SEO ever get new members!!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz...y-ab..2.5.456...0i7i30k1j0i13k1.0.Tj3mqAMjDI8

Idiot.

Lol, listening to the Bombcast condemn this bullshit has been great.

Fuck Malka. Fuck this place. Fuck the spineless shitstains who think this behaviour is acceptable.

Have fun rimjobbing that cowardly piece of shit

Alienfan

************* already has 3000 members with thousands more clambering at the door, off to a great start! I hope moderation is more harsh on the console wars nonsense and the non-constructive attacks on members of the press. They were easily the worst parts of GAF (not the OT)

fleck0

If there are any lifeboats out of here still I'd like a dischord invite to wait out the storm, not posting here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom