• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkin112

ResetEra isn't doing invites right now, you'll have to either get into a Discord that got a code to get in or wait until public registration. I've heard that can happen as soon as tomorrow.

Zalusithix

ResetEra isn't doing invites right now, you'll have to either get into a Discord that got a code to get in or wait until public registration. I've heard that can happen as soon as tomorrow.

Codes were used for the initial waves via coordination through Discord and were time limited (~10 minutes). After that general public registration opened for a period of time. Then stuff came up and general registration was closed. There's no way in right now until they reopen general registration. The old codes are worthless.

tuxfool

Banned
General access should open sometime soon, just check the sites Twitter page or ask somebody with access that you know. You will need a non-free email.

Gjerven

Don't have access to a non-free email any more, so I guess I'm back to being a true lurker. Going to be a bit hard with only 50 post per page and not being able to subscribe to threads. To a new era!

Seventy70

lol this site is dead. People seem to have migrated pretty efficiently. All the big names are on board...

Forum splintering rarely works out, but this might be a crazy exception.

Hjod

Banned
Fuck off you cunts.

This thread is for talking about Giant Bomb not begging for fucking invites.

Nice.. really.

I'd like an invite as well, if I can't get one I'll try to join when the registration opens.

I don't want to be without my favorite community :(

Hoo-doo

Banned
People, the invite thing is not happening right now, staff are working on a solution to get everyone in as fast as possible, probably through open registrations in a few days.

Hold onto your butts.

Fuck off you cunts.

I wonder what username you'll be registering on ResetEra with, after you realize that you'll be left here completely alone.
No doubt that your salty-ass, inflammatory posting style will stand out from the rest over there though.

I won't be there motherfucker. I'll be right here. We'll be posting about Giant Bomb content until the day the internet dies.

Now fuck off outta this thread.

Seventy70

I won't be there motherfucker. I'll be right here. We'll be posting about Giant Bomb content until the day the internet dies.

Who is we lol? It doesn't seem like anyone is left to talk about it with you. Even the GB guys said to fuck this site.

The mods or Evilore don't even care. I'm not sure why you're so invested.

Anyway, back on topic. Anyone figure out when the site's opening for registrations?

I've PM'd Evilore about all y'all.

When you want to come back you'll be banned.

Rest assured I will look out for your alts to alert the mods to you crawling back.

Rest assured I will look out for your alts to alert the mods to you crawling back.

You sound unwell, to put it lightly.

And this is very strange from a GB community poster, considering what they had to say about this situation.

psychotron

I’d like an invite too please. Tried during open sign up but the captcha wasn’t working. Thanks!

Back on topic, I’m psyched to see some Odyssey scores today! That and Wolf will make me real happy. Beat Evil Within 2 last night so I’m ready.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Fuck off you cunts.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=252867151&postcount=8442

RIP Traitors.

Anyway, looking forward to the Mario review today! Who else is?

What's embarrassing is posters saying they're leaving and then still posting here.

DERAILING the fucking thread.

This thread is about Giant Bomb.

Nobody but me is posting about Giant Bomb.

So kindly eat a ban.

ThatsBait.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom