• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random girl outside Starbucks complimented me on my Sombra shirt as I walked by when I was visiting SF recently.

That means I'm hot now, right? RIGHT?!?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The only themed shirt I've had compliments from is my sonic yorha shirt.

Where I'm pretty sure they had no idea what nier automata is. Or even sonic youth for that matter. It's just a dope design.

I usually avoid themed shirts though.

Joeku

Where I'm pretty sure they had no idea what nier automata is. Or even sonic youth for that matter. It's just a dope design.

To be fair that is a really cool shirt.

robotrock

Banned

what color did you get?

Joeku

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but in the BF2 Unfinished, does anyone else find it weird that neither Brad nor Jeff know the difference between the clone troopers and stormtroopers, and thus the way the heroes are arranged? Like I get they look similar, but...

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but in the BF2 Unfinished, does anyone else find it weird that neither Brad nor Jeff know the difference between the clone troopers and stormtroopers, and thus the way the heroes are arranged? Like I get they look similar, but...

I didn't even know there was a difference until just now having googled them both.

Tubobutts

Yes I already called Brad a fake Star Wars fan and cancelled my subscription

robotrock

Banned
I learned the difference between Stormtroopers and Clone troopers when the worst part of the internet got mad at John Boyega being in the first trailer for Episode 7.

Joeku

I don't even mean so much of a difference between them but rather one set was the good guys for most of two movies and the other set was the bad guys for three movies.

I learned the difference between Stormtroopers and Clone troopers when the worst part of the internet got mad at John Boyega being in the first trailer for Episode 7.

I'm sure there was plenty of "The First Order only took in non-whites because they were on the run and low on personnel".

Nah a dan kingdom hearts feature could be great just due to how much he would piss off Disney fans.

Imagine a playthrough of Kingdom Hearts on GBeast side where Dan convinces everyone that depending on what world they're in, they have to role play as a character from that movie while talking.

Antiwhippy

Imagine a playthrough of Kingdom Hearts on GBeast side where Dan convinces everyone that depending on what world they're in, they have to role play as a character from that movie while talking.

No you see dan would hate that.

It would just be about him saying how everything is dumb and for is for children.

Teddified

No you see dan would hate that.

It would just be about him saying how everything is dumb and for is for children.

I find Dan when playing something he has lost interest into or just bored of to kinda suck. Dan during the end of Beast in the East really sapped some energy away.

Also I don't really care for "heel" type shows unless you actually have someone balancing that.

Antiwhippy

I find Dan when playing something he has lost interest into or just bored of to kinda suck. Dan during the end of Beast in the East really sapped some energy away.

Also I don't really care for "heel" type shows unless you actually have someone balancing that.

Hmm, that's fair enough. Honestly, most of the "giantbomb plays through a bad series" mostly work because there's an evangelist to balance out the apathy of the people forced to play through it. With Dan most of the time playing the evangelist.

Cuphead or Stardew....I just can't decide ://
Do you want to be stressed or do you want to relax? are the questions you should be asking.
Some people are just weird about being complimented in any way.

Yeah, I find most people are weird about getting compliments which I could understand but I had many experiences where people complimented a shirt I'm wearing and I always found it to be nice as well as a great conversation starter. Even if it's a person you're not likely going to see ever again.

Sknd9V9.jpg

Zocano

Hmm, that's fair enough. Honestly, most of the "giantbomb plays through a bad series" mostly work because there's an evangelist to balance out the apathy of the people forced to play through it. With Dan most of the time playing the evangelist.

Alex probably doesn't have a strong enough personality to be the guiding figure for Yakuza so Dan's negativity just drowned out the latter half of that play through. Such a shame too.

Antiwhippy

Alex probably doesn't have a strong enough personality to be the guiding figure for Yakuza so Dan's negativity just drowned out the latter half of that play through. Such a shame too.

Eh to be fair I felt like in the end the Dan negativity thing was kinda overblown. People can't handle someone not liking a thing they like.

What got to me more was Dan's inability to follow the story beyond "oh that's a cool scene? Yeah! Who's that guy again?

TBF doing it once a week doesn't help in regards to following the plot.

BTA

Finished V3.

I liked it overall but I get why people don't.

They should just make a stylish but very different mystery game next and never make another Danganronpa.

Ooof yeah that's brutal, I thought I was in that group too. Glad I jumped in early.

I'm apparently in the first group but I still haven't gotten an email about it shipping, just the one saying they'd be shipping it soon?

I'm not gonna replay it anytime soon so I'd be fine with waiting but I'd like to know what's up...

Nah a dan kingdom hearts feature could be great just due to how much he would piss off Disney fans.

As a Disney fan, it doesn't take much to piss off Disney fans...It can be a fucked up fan base. Although I'm more of just a Disney theme park fan. I've also never played a KH game.

Should I actually play a KH game?

Still waiting for Undertale to ship.

ScottWaitingOnAPackage.jpg

I wanna play it on my mac! ;(
I was pretty bummed to find out there's no Mac version of Cuphead. Kind of surprised, too; at some point it became a pretty reliable assumption with indies. (*Though I understand it's clearly not as simple as "flip the 'additional platform' switch.")

Ashby

Worst "doesn't have a mac version" right now is the software that lets you put more games on the SNES Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom