• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
Kingdoms hearts would be a really boring playthrough. So much of that game is backtracking and combat that's basically just mashing X. The cutscenes are pretty slow and dull too.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nor the actual gameplay.

You're assuming i want him to survive the descent into insanity.

For real though an actual video let's Play of drakengard would be real fucking boring lol.

Antiwhippy

They should do brothers except one person control one brother.

edit: wait actually they should do cookies & cream.

FINISH THE JOB DAN.

Antiwhippy

Or they could try to do whatever the fuck jason and ben tried to do on UPF lol.

Actually they made it surprisingly far.

Hasney

Or they could try to do whatever the fuck jason and ben tried to do on UPF lol.

Actually they made it surprisingly far.

Gametrailers did that on Bloodborne and they did alright too. Think IGN have a feature up where two of them are playing Zelda with one half of the controls on a joycon each.

The weirdest game of the year staff fight moment is when at one point Jeff gets real a tenseness to his voice and says "Just fucking listen to me." You then hear Alex say whoa in a real taken aback fashion. I can't remember what they were discussing though.

Oh, there was also when Jeff yelled "Fuck You!" At Ryan for disrespecting the Intel FMV game, but that was fully deserved.

Hasney

Oh, I thought it was this month. Should be a nice break then! Maybe I'll play Yakuza Zero in that timespan! I'm only on chapter 2 I believe.

Yeah, 29th August. Need to play through it the first few days and then I can just watch the Giant Bomb feature and play Everybody's Golf and MarioxRabbids, which are all out within 2 days of each other.

Antiwhippy

The weirdest game of the year staff fight moment is when at one point Jeff gets real a tenseness to his voice and says "Just fucking listen to me." You then hear Alex say whoa in a real taken aback fashion. I can't remember what they were discussing though.

Oh, there was also when Jeff yelled "Fuck You!" At Ryan for disrespecting the Intel FMV game, but that was fully deserved.

From what I've heard that's either from making sure Inside doesn't gets its or mario party.

He got real intense in those.

Jintor

i know east is carrying the lion's share of the burden right now but i would love to see some splatoon team battles if they can convince vinny to get a switch

i think bakalar is confirmed Not Into It, from memory

oti

Banned
i know east is carrying the lion's share of the burden right now but i would love to see some splatoon team battles if they can convince vinny to get a switch

i think bakalar is confirmed Not Into It, from memory

Here's what I wonder. With that Switch Online App, could they just invite anyone to a lobby who follows that link on their smart device? That would be ace.

Abby, Dan, Alex, Vinny (?) vs. Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom