• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good long one.

Glad I'm not the only one that still has problems with the arrow scroll thing.

I'd gladly jump ship to Chrome if their adblock didn't suck.

I really wish I had bought a luchadeer shirt. The others are okay but I prefer stuff that isn't blatant logos.

Same.

Would by a nice simple luchadeer shirt day 1 but for some reason they keep pumping out horrible buzz click designed GB meme shirts.

GB logo shirt seems ok. A step in the right direction in making something I would probably wear outside

GB logo shirt seems ok. A step in the right direction
I would like one with just a giant
MB7Qc.png
on it.

how much would that cost though? I've never tried printing stuff off at one of these places.

Somewhere between 10 and 20 bucks depending on how nice you want the printing and what not.

It's a tad cheaper, but the important thing is you get it much sooner, almost immediately.

Fox Mulder

Somewhere between 10 and 20 bucks depending on how nice you want the printing and what not.

It's a tad cheaper, but the important thing is you get it much sooner, almost immediately.

I actually did it this morning after work and it was around $6 at office max. They printed the pdf on whatever cardstock it asked for, printed the backside of the black cards black, and even mentioned that they had seen someone print one before.

I'll still get the real set + expansion when it's reprinted, but this is cheap enough that I can just pass it on to a friend when I'm done with it. Or hide it in the woods for children to find.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
I wish they'd something classy if they ever end up doing a polo. Most of the Buzz Clik designs are neat, but if they ever end up doing something that isn't a t-shirt I hope it's somewhat stylish.

rip brad we'll miss u but the gaming community will not rest until we catch the 22-foot saltwater crocodile that snatched you from our lives

This is crazy how much things are changing so quickly. At least I still got all that late 2008 to mid 2011 vintage GB/Whiskey Media content. Those were the days...

Rufus

I don't know if it's real, man. Maybe I should look on the site. I'll tell you in about five minutes if you can wait that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom