• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharing PM's?

Someone PM'ed me a question once and I never replied. I still feel bad about it but so much time has passed it would be weird to respond now...

I'll never be free of this guilt :(

notworksafe

You guys are almost as silly about PMs as you are about Fez "spoilers".

That being said, a video/audio series with Patrick and developers would be badass.

Sharing PM's?

Someone PM'ed me a question once and I never replied. I still feel bad about it but so much time has passed it would be weird to respond now...

I'll never be free of this guilt :(
I just wanted to know if there was a reason for the capital P in hampster and pampster! I'm sorry!

That being said, a video/audio series with Patrick and developers would be badass.
I agree. I would love that.

zroid

Banned
Somebody once PMd me their 3DS friend code, asking me to add them back, and I said I would reciprocate, but then I didn't.

Arbu18VCIAEWBoD.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
For everyone who went all doom and gloom over the CBS acquisition, I hope your concerns have been dispelled by now. With the full crew at the new office, being more adequately set up to produce content, with extra time to be dumb, it seems like things are back to being just as wonderfully ridiculous as ever.

They have been pumping out quite a girth of content for the past week or so, which seems to be only increasing in frequency. I'm so glad to see it working out this well <3.

Gowans

Adam Boyes has just became head of publisher relations at SCEA according to his twitter, hope he's on the E3 podcast list with Jonny V.

Mahonay

Banned
Adam Boyes has just became head of publisher relations at SCEA according to his twitter, wasn't he just in Kinect XBLA vids on GB, hope he's on the E3 podcast list with Jonny V.

Wow congrats to Adam. Seems like a really cool guy, I've always enjoyed his appearances in Giant Bomb videos. He clearly clicks well with the crew. He was at the GB panel at PAX East this year along with all of the Harmonix guys.

For everyone who went all doom and gloom over the CBS acquisition, I hope your concerns have been dispelled by now. With the full crew at the new office, being more adequately set up to produce content, with extra time to be dumb, it seems like things are back to being just as wonderfully ridiculous as ever.

They have been pumping out quite a girth of content for the past week or so, which seems to be only increasing in frequency. I'm so glad to see it working out this well <3.

It will take no less than a 12 hour marathon of The Witcher 2 EE with Greg Kasavin to convince me.

I Love Mondays are a shadow of their former selves since they can't get green screen time. I don't like the new ones where they just roam around the office. So that sucks for me. I know a lot of people don't care but I do, my wife and I used to watch it every Monday night but now we just don't bother.

Green screen time might also be an issue going forward for certain quick looks and video reviews.

Ironically, the green screen set makes TNT much less awesome.

I was very pro-CBS when it was announced, but they're not there yet. A long way to go before things are as good as they should be.

Mahonay

Banned
I Love Mondays are a shadow of their former selves since they can't get green screen time. I don't like the new ones where they just roam around the office. So that sucks for me. I know a lot of people don't care but I do, my wife and I used to watch it every Monday night but now we just don't bother.

Green screen time might also be an issue going forward for certain quick looks and video reviews.
Opposite for me. I Love Mondays was probably the weekly content I cared about the least. It's current form of "catch Brad off guard and ask him what's going on this week" is way more enjoyable for me. I actually want to watch them now.

Mahonay

Banned
Ironically, the green screen set makes TNT much less awesome.

I was very pro-CBS when it was announced, but they're not there yet. A long way to go before things are as good as they should be.
I have a feeling they plan to do something else for the green screen set up. They don't seem huge fans of they way it's set up right now either (hot bright lights, far away from the TV, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom