• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
JsiGC.png

Ron Perlman?

0mFYc.png

Home

Games actually pretty fun. TNT was kinda lame.

I find new players take it for more of a shooter than it is though. The moba parts like leveling and pushing lanes are much more important.

The game they should play on TNT is Magicka. I think that game has plenty of coop craziness but it would only work if they play with each other and I guess the multi-PC coop would be a logistical nightmare.

JAVK

So apparently as a Gamespot premium member I can download pdf game guides. However I cant navigate that site for shit. Does anyone have a link to the guide pages?

edgefusion

I'm one of the dirty poors who aren't a premium member. Did Alexis and Dave mention anything about the site design or are they talking about design in general?

Hoo-doo

Banned
I'm one of the dirty poors who aren't a premium member. Did Alexis and Dave mention anything about the site design or are they talking about design in general?

It's basically a two-hour video bombcast with Alexis, Dave, Ryan, Jeff and Brad shooting the shit.
Mostly Alexis and Dave talking about the stuff they are working on concerning the new site features and layout, what kind of things they want and don't want, programming languages, and answering calls from members.

edgefusion

It's basically a two-hour video bombcast with Alexis, Dave, Ryan, Jeff and Brad shooting the shit.
Mostly Alexis and Dave talking about the stuff they are working on concerning the new site features and layout, what kind of things they want and don't want, programming languages, and answering calls from members.

Oooh that sounds pretty awesome, I love Alexis. Like, actual real love. I should really ask my bank to stop blocking all transactions made with them. Do you know if the purchases are going through CBSi now or if they're still functioning as Whiskey Media?

derFeef

Oooh that sounds pretty awesome, I love Alexis. Like, actual real love. I should really ask my bank to stop blocking all transactions made with them. Do you know if the purchases are going through CBSi now or if they're still functioning as Whiskey Media?

Alexis, you sure? He's not even that often in the videos, and when he appears he always so smug.

Alexis, you sure? He's not even that often in the videos, and when he appears he always so smug.

Alexis comes off as smug to you? I haven't seen a ton of him, but I certainly never got that vibe from him. If anything, he seemed a little shy--as most people are, as they're afraid of "getting in the way" of the usual GB crew.

Alexis comes off as smug to you? I haven't seen a ton of him, but I certainly never got that vibe from him. If anything, he seemed a little shy--as most people are, as they're afraid of "getting in the way" of the usual GB crew.

Yeah I have certainly not seen him as smug either... I kind of like him, but yeah, have not seen him too much.

Patryn

So John Davison just tweeted this picture. Called it the Giant Bomb/Gamespot Jungle.

Part of their existing office? Part of their new office? Just something super random?

LuchaShaq

Banned
Fuck I wanted to get the skin but I work all day Thursday and it's expired now :(

Oh well first game was my favorite mp shooter of this gen, this one? ehhh....

derFeef

Watching the TNT made me realize Uber still can't balance a game. Same classes killrushing again, still boring long matches and stupid level boosting.

Was just playing some of the Hybrid beta with some buddies from XBLAFans and Brad randomly turned up in a match. So we of course made killing him a priority, haha. I wonder if they were recording a Quick Look of it, be cool to be immortalised on GiantBomb, don't think I've made it into any TNTs or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom