• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

2322120-persona_wip5_super.jpg

I'm not so hot on them all, but that Brad is excellent.

jediyoshi

Watching the BLLSL archive for stuff I missed.

Good lord it's weird as hell watching Patrick interview Intihar.
He also seems like a shell of a man he once was.

New thread is pretty much ready to go, but I think it's maybe a little too early to shut this one down, so will wait a couple more pages before posting the new one.

Aw, so that's the part I missed! I woke up at the very end, just in time to see brad giving the thumbs up. I had no idea what was even happening at that point, though. But having watched the original attempt at the Mile High achievement, I'm really happy that he finally managed to do it!

#TeamBrad

That was the end of another 2 hour Breaking Brad. Truly internet magic.

Krabboss

Aw, so that's the part I missed! I woke up at the very end, just in time to see brad giving the thumbs up. I had no idea what was even happening at that point, though. But having watched the original attempt at the Mile High achievement, I'm really happy that he finally managed to do it!

#TeamBrad

Yeah, I woke up at that part too. All the music and cheering must have done it. It was pretty great.

Duffyside

Banned
Would be so happy to see a Personafied Will Smith coming out of the penguin suit like Teddy/Patrick.

Edit: Just realized Patrick's is in the hot dog suit. We can end this thread now.

panda21

its kind of cool watching brad do mile high club over and over, he's actually getting pretty damn smooth at it

would have been better to watch it live because i know what the outcome will be but still...

#teambrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom