• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancmc

Didn't get a chance to watch the demo and am still hoping it is going to be archived. Off topic a little; does anyone know if you can watch the live content on an iPad?

Mr. F

Banned
The whole point of the live show is to make you believe that it's worth it to buy a sub so it's basically a big 8h infomercial.... so no it's not members only lol.

This is my first BLLS, I assumed since it was to get new members on board that they'd offer a discount but it would make sense not to considering the auto-renewals before the fact.

I would have to grab a bag of corn that pops and watch this thread with auto refresh on.

I would hope they would have a plan in place to refund the difference for the members who just had their membership auto-renew, especially for those that signed up near day one the first time around. I'd hate to see an ugly backlash from their most loyal fans.

Wunder

Does anybody know how the sizes on the giant bomb store work? Are they just straight up american apparel ones?

I think so. I'm not entirely sure about American sizes but I believe they use AA sizing.

Is there going to be a OT for BLLSL? Probably not right?

Mully

Hopefully my handiwork will make it some day..

A2swX_UCIAAGQ24.jpg

Xater

I made a BLLSL thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=42121057#post42121057

This one is near the end so I guess after BLLSL, someone would need to do a general OT3.

Hit Checkout and it tells you after you input your address. It was like $15USD to UK.

It was just $11.53 for me. That's alright because I have the $15 discount code. 2013 member shirt will soon be mine. :)

I don#t think the "China don't care" shirt would have went well with my Chinese girlfriend...

DTKT

Quick question,

My annual subscription was renewed and was I supposed to get a T-shirt code or something? Or some kind of promo?

bonesquad

Did anyone who emailed about trying to get a refund on the membership auto-renewal bullshit ever get a response?

Nope. I really don't expect to. Whatever. I've lost/pissed away more money than that in worse ways. Maybe I'll actually use the t-shirt code this year (never did last year). Enjoy!

I hope someone timestamps the segments on the show so I can find it quicker on the stream when it is archived. I missed some pieces here and there, I would love to be a will to figure out what happened while I was away, and revisit some of the segments that I enjoy.

Cronen

Has anyone received their email confirmations for the new t-shirts? I got the order confirmation on the page and the 'order ID' but no confirmation email. Anyone else?

Rapstah

Because I missed the entire Live Show except the first hour and 15 minutes near the end, does it actually look like they'll be making more premium content from now on? I saw the Jurassic Park thing which should be a pretty cool re-occuring thing, but were there more promises?

Because I missed the entire Live Show except the first hour and 15 minutes near the end, does it actually look like they'll be making more premium content from now on? I saw the Jurassic Park thing which should be a pretty cool re-occuring thing, but were there more promises?

They had the one where Patrick is alone in an empty room playing those horror games he loves. Showed it twice with a different game for each and with some tweaking of the approach (Patrick is already aware of some tweaks that could be done) it could be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom