• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Giant Bomb Big Live Live Show Live Thread Live

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
#TEAMBRAD

http://www.twitch.tv/giantbomb/b/332206742

AkxC1.png

GMHU4.png

celOn.jpg

bDDML.png

Md8Pa.png

7o6Z5.jpg

iAXtLWueScaM0.gif

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Where?

http://www.giantbomb.com/chat/

What is it?

A day of live streaming fun, with the idea of encouraging people to subscribe to premium memberships.

When is it?

Today. 6PM BST. 10AM PST. 1PM EST.

What can I expect?

Crazy shit.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
They should just play Fortune Street for the first part then let Flight Club take over for the rest of it, I'd resub for that.

I think my favorite thing about the pink China Don't Care shirt is amazingly not just that it exists in this world, or that it is one day only - but that it is marked down to $15 from $10,000. That is quite the savings. (And also made me honestly crack up.)

Ohwiseone

I think my favorite thing about the pink China Don't Care shirt is amazingly not just that it exists in this world, or that it is one day only - but that it is marked down to $15 from $10,000. That is quite the savings. (And also made me honestly crack up.)

I laughed at the "Medium-ass Medium"/"Pink-ass Pink"

Wunder

OK. I listened to the bombcast CDC bit a couple of times and I still don't get it. PLEASE explain it to me. Please.

EDIT: AHR ;-;

I laughed at the "Medium-ass Medium"/"Pink-ass Pink"

Also got me good. Sadly, I opted to use my coupon on the yearly members shirt. Wasn't really bowled over by this years design - but I guess it's an improvement style wise over last years block look. It's also simple enough to be worn without having to explain what the hell it's all about.

Although I have to say that is one of my favorite things about wearing my Lincoln Force shirt to cons and such - I get a number of compliments and questions about it.

MarkusRJR

I'm thinking about subscribing for the first time if the show is good. Their content has been kinda "meh" compared to the last few years (probably due to moving to the new offices) so it'd be nice to see all the subscriber-only videos until they get better content out.

What's the time for CST?

Gowans

I bought a cheap sub gift code so i think I'm subbed till into next year.

Can't wait to watch tho, will keep me company with having to work tonight.

Ohwiseone

I'm thinking about subscribing for the first time if the show is good. Their content has been kinda "meh" compared to the last few years (probably due to moving to the new offices) so it'd be nice to see all the subscriber-only videos until they get better content out.

What's the time for CST?

noon I believe

Jamie OD

I have this and Tekken to last me through the evening. Been a while since I tuned into a marathon show like this. I think the Tested 24 hour stream from 2011 was the last one.

Top Bottom