• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Gotta go fast, gotta go fast

Hell, I should start playing Tribes Ascend again. I left it alone for a while cos I got busy...

Vire

Ryan isn't too pleased Vinny is sitting in the big chair.

Screen%20Shot%202012-03-01%20at%208.03.02%20PM.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
My god, they're even PC gaming from the couch?! So chill. I can't wait to watch that later!

Vire

This TNT is so unintentionally hilarious.

Vinny somehow manages a way to turn this into him playing with his flight stick.

Patryn

Based on stuff Jeff says in the latest Jar Time, I'm beginning to wonder if he's doing the review of Mass Effect 3 and not Brad.

Mahonay

Banned
The flight stick may be the best $50 $60 anyone at Giant Bomb has ever spent.
No man, it was $50, he just gave the guy $10 more since he didn't have change on him. He spent $50 on the flight stick and $10 on laziness.

Also can't wait to watch the TNT archive when I get home from work. As well as Jar Time. Going to be a late night...

Aaron

Based on stuff Jeff says in the latest Jar Time, I'm beginning to wonder if he's doing the review of Mass Effect 3 and not Brad.
Brad lost his Mass Effect saves due to usb failure. It probably would have just brought back painful memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom