• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread #4: A thread of perceived slights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought!

LepaM40.png

What kind of awful shipping is that?!

Duffyside

Banned
Man, UF continues to deliver and be a great show. I do wish they would play a bit more current generation stuff, as my favorite bits have still been Vinny playing Castlevania, but it's hard to complain when you get so many gems like "Bliss!"

Man, UF continues to deliver and be a great show. I do wish they would play a bit more current generation stuff, as my favorite bits have still been Vinny playing Castlevania, but it's hard to complain when you get so many gems like "Bliss!"

I find myself agreeing with you, but only because I'm too young to remember most of the stuff they pull out. They seem to be on a kick lately where they play stuff like BioForge and are like "ohhhh maaaan I remember this!" and some of it is kind of lost on me because I don't really know it.

Not to say that I think they should stop doing what they're doing, just that I wish I could have the same sense of nostalgia when they play old games like that.

It's nice to know Giantbomb thought Aliens looked like shit and didn't say anything just like everyone else!

Also weird to hear Jeff saying the Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken isn't very good.....It's just not true? It's easily the most accurate to the console version fighter on the vita and plays great, vita has six buttons :/ First time I've heard anyone talk negatively about it at all. Would also think as people who deal with games they'd be able to remember upcoming games like Tearaway and Batman but it doesn't really matter I suppose, calling things out on the spot can be difficult.

Otherwise this is a really enjoyable Unprofessional Friday, probably the most enjoyable one in a while. Just got to Mr. Mosquito, good stuff! Always wanted them to play this.

Edit: Also, who prefers baked Lays over regular lays! Might unsubscribe.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ham crazy. In Patrick's new jartimenhe mentioned how he's been at giantbomb for two years!! Holy fuuuuuck! Crazy. Giantbomb's brand is unimaginable without him nowadays.

Jintor

Oh that new kid with the beard and the fro?

Late to the party here but that new Star Trek game looks hilariously bad. Like... fairly standard level of spit-polish, but the thing itself still looks horrific

Vinny mentioning Rule of Rose makes me want to watch them play that now, such a bizarre game and great atmosphere. Really is a shame about the combat though.

Are they ever going to make the HTML5 video player allow you to jump to a specific time for point. To clarify, clicking on 5:45 in a video takes you to 5:20. Really frustrating.

Totally forgot about Spookin With Scoops, he should play Rule of Rose! Interested to see if he plays Ku-on though. I remember trying to find a copy a couple of years ago when I was getting into horror games but never did. Interested to see it, in fact *youtubes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom