• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread #4: A thread of perceived slights

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

What I'd like to know is what she's doing on the stream, but I suppose it's fine since it's Unprofessional Fridays.

Oh she works for Turbine, that works.

Megasoum

Banned
It's not hid fiance. He just talked about his future honeymoon in the thid person. And, if I remember from twitter, he retweet something from her saying she was working in retail.

demidar

I don't like spiders so playing EDF was like a nightmare to me, them leaping into the air to come down on you and you can see their hairy underside. Still beat the game though.

I don't like spiders so playing EDF was like a nightmare to me, them leaping into the air to come down on you and you can see their hairy underside. Still beat the game though.

I hate spiders too - but am never affected in games

Loved Deadly Creatures

JId7I3x.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

the spiders in the new EDF look particularly gross.

Only animal that grosses me out if the big rat in Dark Souls.

demidar

the spiders in the new EDF look particularly gross.

Only animal that grosses me out if the big rat in Dark Souls.

Yeah, I'm gonna be thrilled fighting them if it comes over to the west. But a little fear is good, especially if you have the power to kill hordes of them.

Rapstah

I knew Frobisher Says was clever but that was way more clever than I had thought. I should probably tell the one guy I know who has a Vita to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom