• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - | 10-14-2014 |

Volotaire

N4AHGy4.png
bombcoastergif4fnlgt.gif
N4AHGy4.png

jThBdU5.png

Date: 10/14/2014 - Duration: 02:41:35 - Download

With the Destiny raid completed, we sit back and, um, chat about the Destiny raid... Wait, come back! Jason A. Striker joins us to talk Bayonetta 2, The Evil Within, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, the new New 3DS, more on AC: Unity resolutions, nice bounty hunters, and the nutritional value of certain packing materials.

J6P7HpU.png

r3RNves.png
lQmQkw2.png
6SmNUH3.png
desktop2.png

Filled in for Daydreaming, since he/she is dreaming
lol
. Shamelessly stole his /her assets. Thanks!

JASONCAST!

inky

Brad's infectious love of Destiny is the worst thing that has ever happened to the site. Does he even play Dota 2 anymore?

ultron87

I actually am super interested to hear what they thought of the Destiny raid since I didn't actually watch them play it.

Jarnet87

Not a fan of Drew on the bombcast. He'd be great for a board games podcast or a people who go out do things podcast. But a video games podcast with a bit of nonsense/ a nonsense podcast with a bit of video game talk? Nah no thanks.

Jarnet87

Gonna listen tomorrow at work. Who reviewed The Evil Within? I know Patrick was really stoked about reviewing Alien. Is he the resident Horror guy in the group or just a big Alien fan?

Gonna listen tomorrow at work. Who reviewed The Evil Within? I know Patrick was really stoked about reviewing Alien. Is he the resident Horror guy in the group or just a big Alien fan?

No one is going to review it. Patrick is the resident horror guy and is going to play it live, but that got delayed due to internet trouble.

petghost

Banned
Man...the oxygen stuff in the new borderlands is not nearly as big of a deal as jeff makes it out to be. Def not underwater sonic level type frustration and the penalty for running out of oxygen is miniscule.

Dragon

Banned
More resolution talk? What silly things does Brad say now...

As much as Brad is incredibly vehement about it, I'll say he knows more about resolutions than the IGN folks. What a group of people that seem to fail to get their audience and act elitist. smh

Drew might be the only duder who I think I would get along well with in real life.

Drew is the only duder who could be my father in real life.

I think people are just perturbed that he rarely plays mainstream video games. And they really shouldn't. Sometimes he picks stinkers on unprofessional fridays but man him and Vinny and those flight videos are some of the best content on the site. He's a dude everyone in here would have a beer with and feel guilty about complaining about him within five seconds of meeting him :).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jeff is more coach who's a bad role model but you still hang around with him because he looks out for you material
ie Jeff is
hqdefault.jpg

Apt101

Jeff seems like a great boss. It seems like people in the industry are always trying to work with him so he must be doing something right.

Top Bottom