• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast <> 12/7/10

for reals though, that sentiment in the op is so true. no one can ever possibly understand this meme laden stew of a thread, but it is still so awesome and i would not have it any other way. unless it was on the moon

Lijik

out0v0rder said:
unless it was on the moon
Did somebody say the moon?
portrait.jpg

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Ryan should do something about "What did you play this weekend" segment , it's fucking too long , and Vinny kept talking and talking and bored me to death , this is like third week in row Vinny eat the podcast time like that.

The first thing Ryan asked about was how was the Rosetta stone thing going on with Vinny. After that I had no idea where they were going.

Totobeni said:
Ryan should do something about "What did you play this weekend" segment , it's fucking too long , and Vinny kept talking and talking and bored me to death , this is like third week in row Vinny eat the podcast time like that.

Uuuuuuh what?

Totobeni said:
Vinny can eat my podcast time, every week! If you know what I mean

No_Style

Totobeni said:

This is crazy talk. I like how Ryan handles that segment. He's like: "Hey, this your time. What have you been playing? Talk!" and they do so. It's everyone's own little pocket of podcast time to talk about what they want.

see5harp

Totobeni said:

GTFO

TheOddOne

Totobeni said:
Time to unsubscribe.

chogidogs

Totobeni said:

I'd like to think that he intentionally makes this segment longer since news isn't that interesting this week.

Also, It all makes sense now. With Ryan growing up seeing those animals getting slaughtered and all. uh uh uh uh uh

FStop7

Banned
LCfiner said:
fireplace quicklook would be incredible. make it happen before the holidays, GB!

I will download it in HD and play it on my TV instead of the actual fireplace "game”. Merry Xmas

Fireplace quick look with special guests hot cocoa and eggnog would rule.

FStop7

Banned
Totobeni said:

Mooom, Vinny eat the podcast again!

Seriously, this is like you're asking for a pile of fat and gristle with no meat. The WYBP stuff IS the podcast.

LiK

MiniBossBattle said:
Just saw the Yogi Bear poster they were talking about.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2GMlhUrYuhI/TFuCawv1MgI/AAAAAAAAJJs/FCzQdw1vUkQ/s1600/Yogi_Bear_Poster.jpg

:lol :lol
Yogi and BooBoo looks like they are into it.[/QUOTE]

holy shit, that really does look fucking creepy.

Totobeni said:
God to disagree, what'cha been playing is generally the best bit of the cast. About the games, yo.

Lijik

Totobeni said:
Jeff should do something about "What did you play this weekend" segment , it's fucking too long , and Shawn kept talking and talking and bored me to death , this is like third week in row Shawn eat the podcast time like that.

Nizz

Green Scar said:
i wanna know when ice t is gonna do the bombcast :(
Didn't somebody tweet Ice-T about doing the Bombcast and he said "whenever they wanted" or something to that effect? That would be pretty insane. :D

Time to listen to the show. Oh and, what's up Giant Bomb community! :D

stupei

chogidogs said:
I'd like to think that he intentionally makes this segment longer since news isn't that interesting this week.

Also, It all makes sense now. With Ryan growing up seeing those animals getting slaughtered and all. uh uh uh uh uh

I was honestly thinking, "Wow, and he thought the 'uh uh uh' made him sound like a psychopath when taken out of context..."

And then he just goes right ahead and talks about how he had to reach his own decision about whether or not he was okay with this and decided, actually, he's much more okay with it now that he's witnessed the slaughter in person. :lol

Glix

chogidogs said:

Is he wearing cheap pennyloafers?

Zomba13

Did they say Castle of Illusion was better than World of Illusion? I've lost a bit of respect for the GB crew with that comment =/

LCfiner

Zomba13 said:
Did they say Castle of Illusion was better than World of Illusion? I've lost a bit of respect for the GB crew with that comment =/

Mickey’s Magical Quest was better anyway. Brad was right.

true story: I rented Magical Quest and I played that game so damn much trying to play it all before I had to return it that I got physically ill from lack of sleep and food.

and then whenever I would see the game on the shelf at the local rental store I would actually get these weird “phantom” physical reactions and feel sick, recalling how I got sick before from playing it too much.

so, yeah, Magical Quest was so good it made me sick just looking at it

Top Bottom