• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant, mysterious hole has reopened in Antarctica, scientists not sure why

lush

lq1WVbN.jpg

____

Ḫ̛̝̰͇̉̆ͨ̀ͧ̿ͫ͊̌̽͛̓̾̀̕͜͢Ë̡̗̫̦͈̠̩͔̘̠̰͖̗̣̞̤͓̙̤̱̀ͪ̇͒̿ͮ̀̃̅͋̓̑̚͘͟ ̢̛̻͕̲̺̈͗ͣ̏̆͊͋̂̒͐̚ͅC͎̤̯̜̭̱̞̆̈́ͤ̔͌͞Ǫ̸̶̴̛̯͈͖̥̥͓̳̰͈̖̦͓̒̽͑ͯͥ̓͌ͭ͑̂̓̆ͥ̄̚Ḿ̨̎̈̽ͨ͌̓̓̽́̚҉̛͔̙͉̘̤̦Ę̴̩̟̙̠̰̘̦̻̜̻̳͂ͣ̊͐̀ͯ͊͒̊̿ͭ̓̄̚ͅSͦ̈́̆̉̈͋͊́̄̑̉҉̰̼͔͇͇̮͕̣̗͞͠ͅ.̷ͬ͛̅ͥ͆͏͏̢͚̜̩̖̯͕̳͉̦̩

WTF @ this post.

Am I the only one that can see this?

WTF @ this post.

L̺͖̼̳̹͆̓̌O̺̤ͬ̃̚O̡͈̲̠̮͎̫͛̽̿͗ͯ̀̄K̯̲͍̺͒ͬ̎̊͊ͬͩͅS̴̞̪̣̤̣̪͐ ̲̦̼̱̤̙̺ͥ̄̂͜F͓̙̰̮ͤ͌̎̀Ī͉͉̞͈͓̯ͨ̒ͥͤ͗ͦ̀N͐̐͐͐̆͋̏͢ͅE̲͚̞͖ͩͤ̎ ͬ̽͒͋́͋͑҉̬̣̘͈͇͎T͔͖̙̹̹͖̩̑͟O̞̟͕̿̀̎ ̠̬̭͓̣͇̓M̀҉Ẻ̩͚̞̯̯̝ͣ̓̒.̇̉

Stop the chutlhu nonsense !

Clearly, it was a methane bubble that melted the ice in its billowing, produced without doubt by
some arcane, monstrous anus

Sulik2

Hopefully its not under ice melting basically causing a giant sinkhole and Antarctic ice sheet isn't in danger of a giant collapse or of runaway melting way faster then expected.

Occam

WTF @ this post.

Z̭̥͕̰̪̱̻̎̊a̩̦̫̓̓̈́l̶̛̯̭̰̠͚̓̏̂̕g̴̨̟̫͎͕̝̝̗̱̾̈́ͥͨȍ̩͍̹̭̘̞ͣ͠ͅ

(Zalgo)
(You have the worst username of NeoGAF, btw.)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
WTF @ this post.

OH GOD I CAN'T READ YOUR USERNAME

WHAT IS

GOING

ON

edit: Nothing on those quoted pics either

Easy enough to explain scientifically. There's a hole in the ice wall bordering the edge of the flat earth. B.o.B. was right!

Ḫ̛̝̰͇̉̆ͨ̀ͧ̿ͫ͊̌̽͛̓̾̀̕͜͢Ë̡̗̫̦͈̠̩͔̘̠̰͖̗̣̞̤͓̙̤̱̀ͪ̇͒̿ͮ̀̃̅͋̓̑̚͘͟ ̢̛̻͕̲̺̈͗ͣ̏̆͊͋̂̒͐̚ͅC͎̤̯̜̭̱̞̆̈́ͤ̔͌͞Ǫ̸̶̴̛̯͈͖̥̥͓̳̰͈̖̦͓̒̽͑ͯͥ̓͌ͭ͑̂̓̆ͥ̄̚Ḿ̨̎̈̽ͨ͌̓̓̽́̚҉̛͔̙͉̘̤̦Ę̴̩̟̙̠̰̘̦̻̜̻̳͂ͣ̊͐̀ͯ͊͒̊̿ͭ̓̄̚ͅSͦ̈́̆̉̈͋͊́̄̑̉҉̰̼͔͇͇̮͕̣̗͞͠ͅ.̷ͬ͛̅ͥ͆͏͏̢͚̜̩̖̯͕̳͉̦̩

I'm not ready! Is it too late to be a Cultist?

Sorry for the derail. But here's what I see. Must just be on my side:

Ṅ̵̻̳̱̼͖͓̠̂͂̾̚I̵̸̥̘͖̠̯͍̝ͦͮͯͤ͜ͅÇ̶̞̮̺̣͗ͧ͋̀͆̽Ȩ̧̯̬̦ͭ̎ͨ̂͂͘ ̵̧͈͔ͩͧ̎̄ͣP̎͑̆̌̂̃ͦ҉̷̣̱͙H͈̼̦ͯ̏͛O̝̦̥͇̘̣͋̽̓ͪ̾ͥT̴͇̩͍ͪ͆͗̍͘͡O͔͎͖ͮ͛̾̅ͨ͠Ş̤̱̦̟̐̐ͬ͞H̢̨̖̠̳͉͍̜̤ͧͬ̆͂̅̅̋̾ͭO̲̻̣ͪ̌ͮ̔̒͢͞͝P̢̦̮̗͎̮͍ͦ̔̈́̄͑̊͟ͅͅ

DKPOWPOW

So when are they gonna go explore this thing? Come on dude I'm sure you'd get a million+views on YouTube which should pay for part of the cost of the trip. Plus it's for the good of mankind, unless you happen to let some evil out.

whoa wtf

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
This is clearly evidence that the ice wall exists because there's clearly water on the other side of the hole - OCEAN WATER!!! Now if the earth wasn't flat but is really a sphere then what should be on the other side of the hole? The Arctic. It amazes me just how many people refuse to see these obvious things and continue to believe the lies you're taught. In this day and age with a corrupt government trying to control information and elections being hacked as well as giant sex scandals that go covered up for decades, I don't buy that these aren't true because if they were then more people would talk about them. These things are happening and people are talking! You people who refuse to do your own research and believe in the flat earth are no different than a Trump voter who doesn't want to see that their leader isn't the bastion of ethics that will lead the country to be great again. I hope no one's triggered by the truth I'm spitting here. Stay woke fam.

Top Bottom