• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant, mysterious hole has reopened in Antarctica, scientists not sure why

cBSAm2d.png

HOW DO YOU GUYS NOT SEE WEIRD TYPING?!

That's strange.

Ar̢e y̸o̡u ͟sur͢e ̷th͜a͡t̸ ̛yo͘u͏r͘ ͜b͢ro͜wse͞r c̛a̶n͝ lo͟a͘d͜ ̸t͘h͝e ͘i̕ma̸ge cor̷r̷èc͜tl̨y̧?͟

H͏̷̢̕e͘͞r͘͢͝͠é̡̕,͡͠͠͝ ̸̴i̵̕͡ ̧̕͜͝͞ŕ̷̡e͟͠h̡͜o͢͡͏̧s͏̸t̷̸͠è͝d̶̨̨̧̀ ̕͏̨̛ì̶̸͜͠t̡́͟ ́͡f̵̶̧ǫ̷̧͡r̛͟͝ ̕͠ỳ̸͢͜͡o̸̧͠͝ų̕:̷̨̀

T̶͖͈̮̖͌ͭ̚̚̕͜͠ͅo͆̔̉ͩ̊ͯ͊ͫͮ̅̿̓͌̂͑̈͑̚̚͏̶̩̬͖̱͓͟ ̧͕͙̯̝̮͓͔̦̋̎ͦ̃̂̌ͪ̔̿̎̏͆ͫ̏ͣ͒͜͝͡i̴̧̡͙̤̝̲̖̼̜͈̣̙̪͖͕͋̽͋̏ͭ̈́ͤ͂̇͢ͅņ̷͍̮̜̼̰͍̯͙͙̳̯̮̣͍͕̹̖̓ͦ͛̆̈́́ͪͤͯ͂̅̅͌̉ͅv̶̼͔͈̲̥̺͐̏̽͒̄̆̂͡͞ǫ̵͍̯̝͍͎̦̩̗̫̯̂̓ͯ̀̿̑̌̏̓̐ǩ̠͓̗̤͇̫̺̼́̔̓͗ͨͣ͒̒ͥͫͫ͢͠ẹ̵̡̡̩͔̳̻̮͉͕͔̻̫̰̯̆ͫͯͧ̽̆ͯ̑̀ͩ ̵̇ͪ̆̍͌ͤ̒ͩ͐͗͢͠҉͍͙͙͍̣̩̗̼̠̝̪͎̲̝͠t̸̴̨͖̥̳͕͖͙̼̙̺̜̹̬̾̈́̒ͮ̾̿ͮ̂͌ͭ̅̐̃ͣ̑̈́̍̀̀ͅḩ̵̛̗̞͔̫̲̟̥̖͍̣̥̰̮̖̞͖̎ͤ͊ͭͩͭͨͮe̶̖̰̝͎̦̋͛͑̍͂͋ͩ͘͠͡ ̌̈ͥ̑ͮ̈͗̓͗̃ͬ́ͫ͆̂̋͏̱͇͍̲͈̝̼̻̩͕͈͔̮̠͎̰͇̀͝h̢̐̊̏̍̇̍̂ͦ͑̋̒̈́̀͛ͧ̐͂̀̅͢͢͠҉̣̰̯̣̟̙͉̼̫͍̹͉iͨ̑ͮͣ͋͊̏̊͂́͘͞͝͏͈̣̞̗͉̩͓̹͈͇̲̥͝ͅv̧̱̼̮͉̟͉͉̟̜̹͓̱̱͍͔̙̯̿ͫ̅ͬ̐̐͛̏͑ͩ̅̌̓͂̎ͭ̀͞ȩ̛͚̙̺̠̫͔̜̹͙̰͙͙͔̻̓͌ͩͨͨͥͪͩ͋̊̆͌͊̿͒̑̀-̸̧̨̩̥͇̠̳̦͔̜̪̪ͯͪͩ̈ͩ͟͠m̢̻͔̺̱̬͖̣̲͉̱̗̪͖͔̝̦̩̅̂̎ͩ̑͆̈̆͢͡ị̵̯̼̠̯̣̰͇̤̰̹̯͑̓ͨ̈́̃͌ͯ̔ͥ͛̌̃ͦ͠n̸̡̞̫̰̦̲͍̪͚͈̾̔ͥ̾͌̿̓͆ͤ͊ͧd̸̸̹͖͈̲̪̳̭̳͇̙͍̯̙̺̿̔̉̑ͫ̿͘͡ ̥̥̣̱̳̞̖̮͕̟̤̤ͤ̂͛̎ͯ̿̒͟r̴̛̛͔͚͕̬̤͙̪͇̯ͩ̓̂́̿ͣ́ͣ͑̌̎͑̈̌ͫ͛̊͘͞ͅe̵̴̜̖̻̘̳̤̤̗͕͎̗ͬͭ͑͊̈p̶̢̛͓̫̫̭̲̗̺̣͙̿̒ͤ̈̃ͮ̀͐́͠r̴̷̺̥̠̼̪͎͕̟̐ͦ̀̓͊ͭ̒ͦ̇ͦ̏̽̑͂̀͛͡ȩ̣͔̭̜͖̺̣̩̟͖̱͎̘͖̅̿ͯͯ̔̀ͧ̒̇ͤͫ͜͝ͅs̢̢̩͉̩̲͔̫͍̬̙ͨ̏ͣͬ̔̾ͣ̔͐ͥ̍̍̾ͧ͞ͅe̻͔̰͔̜̼̹̣̲̻̭̹̤͚͑̊͒ͤͧ̈́̓̄͒ͤ̈́͊͐̂͒ͭ̀͜n̨̰͍͕͕̙̤͎̰̤̥̣̭̣̠̭̬̼̍ͯ̿̈̑ͫ̿ͩ̂̔ͮ͆͑ͮ́ͯͤ̀̚t̪̱͈̫̪̩͓̰̞̹̙̟͚̬ͬ̔̊ͫ̍ͦͩͣͭ̊̉̚̚͘͝͡ͅì̢̡͍̳̫̳̖̮̪̺̙͇̠͇̯ͨ̄̃͐̓ͪ͂͗̄̔͌͜ͅn̷̨͖̘͖̻̞̥͓͓̩͔̍̓͐ͨ͑̌ͩ͋̅̓̊̚͡͡͡g̢̎̿̿ͨ̍̇͗̒ͭͩ͋͋ͧ͐̊͏̺̝̩͖͙͙͔̬̫̼̟̲̲̗̼̕͞ͅ ̵̢̧̦̠̠̻̩̫̫̲̤̂ͭ͂͒͋̓́ͣ̌̚c̡͋ͮͫͫ̌ͣ̊̔ͫ҉̭͙̦̫͕̳ḫ̷̨̦̣͓̰͓̲̲ͦ̾̇ͩ̏̃̀å̵̱̪̰̭͗ͮ̉ͯͩ̓̒̊͑ͦ̐̊̾̏̈́̚͢͠ô̷̮̗̥͓͙͓͇͍̞͚̬̼̙̦͓͔̱̤̳̊ͤ̄ͨ́s̶̿͒͋̇͊̈́͆͢͏̗͚͔̳̯̲̤̺̮̖̹̺̣͔̺̮ͅ.̨̰͔͚͖̞͈̰̘͓̞̙͖̮ͧ͆ͨ͒ͪ̇͜͝
̶̜͔͚͕̭͇͍̦͔͛ͮ̏̐̾̄̄͊͌̋͒̓̀̚͘ͅI̿̒̈̓ͤ͊͛͏̨͙̗̫̬̞̟̥̟̦̙̦̰͉̫̖́͟ņ͍͔̬̤̘̳̗̻̠̀̂̏̋̅͆̄̌̑̒̀͗͊ͬ͑͞v̧̧̦̱͙͉̠̘̲̖̝̖͆̓̒̊̋ͨͯ͊̓ͨͫ̇̓ͨ͜͡ọ̴̡͓͍̮̟͕̪͔̺͖̥͍̹̗̟͗ͤͦ̋͛͊̆ͩ͒̔̓̏ͥ͋ͪ̃ͫ͟k̴̛͙͍̖̲̹͒ͩ͛̐ͮͤ͗̅ͨ͆͗̕i͑͋ͧ̂́͋̓̈́ͨͯͪͦͪ͏̶̛̛̯̭͉̼̥͖̭̫̠̠̪̺̲̙͝ň̡͚̟̗̖̼̘̟͔̟̪̱̾̇͌̎͡ͅg̡̼̹͉͖̹̘͕̀ͫ͒̓̋̋ͪͯ̒ͦ͊̚͜͜͢͞ ̷̶̢̣̣̝̘͍̳̬̫͓̝͇̎̋͗ͬ̒̆͌̈̽ͥ̽̆̓t̢͇̟͉͈̱͙̰̠̜̠̟̣̠̻̠̝͊̒̈́ͤ̔͘͠͡ḩͣ̎̈́ͤ͗͏̳̻͈͚̩̦̰͎̹̘̩͍̘̼̺͝e̾̓ͦ̆̾̀̚͘͡҉̝̖̪͈ ̸̖͙͕͇̬̳̟͛ͮ̀͑́͂̿̄̎́̀̚͝͝͝f̵̷̦̪̟̝̻͕̦̦̤̙̻͓͙̻͆͂ͫ̄͛͐͛ͧͯͯe̶͔͇̮̹͈̰͓͉͌͗̉ͥ̏ͮ͐̐͆̋͘̕ͅȩ̵̬͚̘͍̦̻͓͓͇͖̱̫̼̣̄̾̈́̉̓ͦ̑̑̄̅ͥ̋̌̉́͛ͮ́̚͟͜ͅͅͅͅlͥ͊͊̄̓̉ͨ͛͊̌̋ͮ͢͟͏̸͉̜͓͍̯̝̩̳͍͇̬̣̰͎ͅi͗̂ͫ̌̐̈ͪ̓͂̆̄̀͘͏̺̩̗̙͈̳̻̹͎͠͡nͮͣ̈́̃́͊͌̉̿ͣ̃̇ͯ͛͊̂̐҉̶̛͈̙͚̼̣͚͍̩̕ͅg̛̪͎̻̼͈ͭͭ́̓ͧ̈ͫ̓̑̒ͮ͘͜ͅ ̴̱̼̗̲̦͔̮͙̜̜̠̝̭̝̙͛̄̇ͯ̉̽͡͝ő̵̧̼̫̯̘̫̠̪̺̬͕̤̫͓̯͇͂ͥͤ̄ͧͤͥͫͪ̈͂ͣ͛͜ͅf̷̜͇̝̣̣̞͔̦͇̯̬̦͉͖̩͎͎̓̾͌̑̌̉͒͢͞ͅ ̐̇̉ͦ̇̂͟͠҉̬̪̭͖̘̖c͇͓͉͔ͯ̊̐́ͤ̄ͭͬ̓ͫ̏ͬ͌̅̽͘͞͡͠ḧ̸̭̤̤̘̫͈͓̘́͐ͣͬ́̇̏͆ͤͮͦͮ̓̏ͩ̃͗͑̚̕͡ͅá̷̯͚̫̣̱̞̯͚̱͍̝̬̟͕̟̮͛̉̄̏̉͋ͭ͛ͨ͒͆ͨ̿̊̈́́̀ō̧̨̨̫̘͔̳̯͖̦̤͔̲̥̞̰̼̓͐͐̍ͮ͝s̟̤̮̳̘̬͕̦͈̝̪̙ͪͣ͂́̇͒̏́̈͟͡.̂ͦ̎̈́̇̿͐̋̀͐̏͊̅͆̉҉̮̝̼̮̗̼̞̘͔̫̺͈̰͓̱͙̕ͅ
̑̏̎͑ͤͭ͗̌̅̈́̚҉̸̮̗̠ͅW̨̪̞̜̙̯̼ͦ̆̇ͭ͛̋͌̕͘͟͟ì̛̏ͨ̄̀ͯ̔͂̌̾ͩͮ̏ͨ̇҉͕̠͔̹̦͍͇̪̖̝̘̹̗͉̳̱̹̰͔t̸̺̩͔̜̜̻̦͇̠̞͓̭̪͚̩͛͒͐͊̑ͣ̂̿͛͂͗͒̇͆ͤ͊ͧ̿̅͢h̸̴̛̼̮̤̯̼ͫ͐̉̄̊̀̂̅̽̄ͦ̂ͫ̾̎̽ͮ̚ ̴̜̺͔̜͈̘͎̥͇͙͖̼̫̳̲̦̝̯̐͆͆̆̾ͭ̅̎̉́ͪͥ͛͜͝ͅơ̡̟̖͈͙̞̞̩̺̭̺̦̂͌̒ͦͭ̐́͜͠ȕ̵͎̞͙͓̹̤͖̲̞͙̲̻͕̱ͯ̈ͩ́ͮ̔ͪ̀̀̀͝t̶̢͕͈͓̦͙̺̖͕̻͍̭̱̺̣̠̠͐ͨ͊̒̏͆͌̃̀͢͠ͅ ̨̦̬͈̩͚̙̘̏͂̉ͫͧ͂́̂ͫ̚͞ŏ̶͕͉̘̰̟̠̽ͤͦͤ̎́ͦ͌ͯͤ͐̋ͥ͊͂̀̚̕ͅrͧ̐̀ͯ̊̕͏͇͈̣̗̮̤͔̼̪̲̹dͪͯ̽͛̂̔͊̅̅͆ͩ̂ͤ̄̄ͤ͗҉̛͔̤̤̟͉͈͉̤̙͍͖̭͔͖̹̭͕͝ͅe̸̹̯͓̗͍͔͚͕̺͉̼̯͕͍ͩ̔̑̽ͬ̈́̓ͧ͗͊́͑ͧ̌̓͘r̸̴̆ͭ͒ͤ̒̒̐̃̀͆ͪ̅̽̄̾̅̈̇̎͘͝͏̝̼͓̺̹͈̘̰ͅ.̝̯͎̗̜̘̞̟̜ͨ̉́̇ͤ͐̚͢͝ͅ
̊͑ͫͣ̊ͮ̽̉̚҉̴͕̙̩̗̖̱̰͇͉͙̲̠͎̩͢T̶̷͈̹̣̲̝̬̼͔̖̭̯͉̮̳̖̲͆̍̐ͫ̄̈̃̓̚̚͘͠ḣ̶̨̢̙͔͉̦͔̟͍̘͔̙̩͎̤̞̭̦̟̒̀͆ͤ̿́̎̂ͩ̈́̎ͥ̔ͫ͂͠ͅĕ̵̴̢̢͙̻̠̩̪̖͍̫̥̜͙͉̰̫̙ͩͥ̌̓ͮ̆ͪ͌̀̀ ̸̴̻̙̤̣̹̔̃̎ͯ͆͟Ṉ̹̣̪̳͉̘̦̪̰̑͂̀͒͋͘̕͢͟͜e̴̶̢̗͕̟̯̙̼̜͔̲̗͎̗̩͇̝̤̗̼̽̈̑̊͗̃z̸̶̡̖̠͎̠̜̠͈͚͓͚̗̗͑ͧ̆ͯͅp̴̂̿̑ͫ̆͋̿͛̈́̄ͥ͆̓̉͑̒ͨ͂̚҉̧̺̬͉͓̘͔̠̫̣̳̜̘͓̗͇̯͜e̢̱͎̻̳͔͖͙͓͚͍̘̩͛͌ͨ̍̅͟͞r̡ͪͩͩ̾̆͐̅ͨ̾ͣͯ̓̎̄͒ͪͫͦ͏̢̨̣͕͎͚̝̖̺͎͇̦̤̤̦͈ͅd̋ͭ͌ͪͯ͑҉̵̴̛̫̳̫̘̕iͧ̌͂͆͑̾̾̈́̉̓̚͏͏̨̦̞̰̗͓͙̬̖̟̯̻̙͚̻͍̮͖ͅa̵̵̢̻͖͓̟̲͉̺̮͔̞̻̜̐͛͑ͧ̋̀̅̓̎̄̾ͭ̒ͥ͑ͦͪͤ͠͠n̦͓̭̤̠̞̬̘̯̠̝͓̼̿̓ͯͥ̃ͪ̋̌͛̽ͫͯͦ͛̓̔̚͜͢ͅ ̵̵͙͍͇̖͊̐̐͆̎̀ͩͮ̐ͪͩ̃́͘͟h͊ͮ͛ͦ̆̉͗͆̂̽͋̌ͬͣ̚̚͘͏̼̟͚̘̫͓̝͕͈͍͖i̧̍̎̀̎͒ͦ͗ͭ̂̒͆̇͟҉̵̲̦̟̼͖̬͕̟̞̼͔ͅv̢̢̲̲̪̬͕̩̜̜̰̱̰̳̻̣ͥ̉́ͮ̏ͮ̓̈ͫ͆̈́͑̌ͭ͛̌ͤê̷̟͈̳͖͉̥̫͚̻̜̹̭̠̽͗ͤ̽ͣ̄̎̈̽̐ͦ́͞͠-̡͍̗̖͓͎͖̳͈͔͔̼͉̺̜̜͍ͮ̔̆ͥ̐̒ͦ̿ͥ͒̕ͅͅm̴̶̢̜͈̗̪̟̰̹͖̠̞̜͙̋̏̈̂͑̀͞ͅi̧̘͇͖̘̻͎̣̮ͩ͑ͮ̍ͨ̍̓͐͊͂ͮ́ň̮̹͉̻̜̱̻̹̬̥̱̩͇̖̍́͐̈́͆̚͟͢ḏ̴̶͓̞̺̤̳͕͉̫̳̬̘͉͙͍ͫ̉̄͊̅͆̽ͣ̆̒̊͆̄̐̍͟ͅͅ ̴̝̘͕̻̪̗͖͓̫̻͓̲̖ͯ̓ͩͮ̈̑̈́ͦͥͮ͋̋͞ǫ̪͕̌ͮ̒̀͜ͅf̷̦̖̘̘̟̱͉̝̥̻͖͖͌̈́ͮͫ̽͐͊̌̀͠ ̡̤̝͔̭̃͌̈͊̉ͩ́̃ͧ͒̔ͮ͐͂͑͗͑ͧ͟c̸̴̻̩̳͉͚̪͙̿̔ͭͦ̀͋̚ḫ̡̙̩̖͖̭͕͕̺̪̣̮̠̬̻̿̿̌ͫͮ͐ͣ͂̉ͯͫͧͦ̉͌̅̑́͝a̧̝̖̪̫͕̺̺͍̜͔͛ͣ͒ͥ̎͌̂͐͢͡oͤ͊ͦ͛ͭ͋̆ͦͨ̆͑̍̃͂̌̌ͫ̈͗҉͔͔̩̣̞̮͚͇̱̦̩͔̙̙͈͡s̶̗̠̞͉͖̫͖ͣ͋̾̌̀̒͑̎̽ͨ͂̂͊ͪ͟͠.̷͚͈̖̥̬̹͈̤̥̤̣̼̝ͣ̌ͮ̑ͭ̈́̍̇͆ ̘͙̝̳̞̱͓̫̬̈ͪ͑͌̔̈̄̾ͬ̑ͨ͋̌͐̽̂̋̓͐̀̕͠͠Z̷͉̙̤͕͕̗̰̬̺̠̘̳̹̗͇ͧͦ̎͋̕͟͜͝ͅa̤͓̙̙̙̳͍͎̠͉̮͖̪̝̱̟ͪͭ́͑̈́̽̓ͬͥͦͯ̌̾̀̓̽̚̚͘͡͞͡l̲̹̲͕̲͎̳̮̓̈̎͂ͥ̉̈́̾̈́̽ͬ̐ͯ̀g̶̤̳͖͓̩͖̻̼͍̊ͤͨͯ̿̂̓ͯ̈̎̇ͣͤ͑̐̚o̡͍͕̻͍̰ͥ̑̏ͣͩͭͮ͗̈́̌̿̍̅̇́̚͟ͅ.̧ͣ͑͐ͯ̃ͦͣ͐͆ͣ͛҉̲̣͍̪̻̳͎͇̘̹̣̳̬͔
̢̛̞͇̤̪̰̹ͮͤ̈́ͨͧ̄̌ͫ́͜͝H̢̝̯͖͇ͥ͒̏ͥ̂̋͐͛̉͑̎̓ͨ̒̑͊̍͗̈͢͢ͅe̶̢̫͉̯̻͕̞̜̙̤̳̺̱̝̙̞͎̗̐̍̋̈́̊̎ͤ̿̐͑ͣͨ̄͗̒̍͗͟͞͞ͅ ̸̸̧̛͎͔̙͚̟̜͚̈́ͧ̅͊̔͂͡w̨̨̘̗̝̩̥̫̝͈͙̗̟͔͓̗̹̭̐̓ͬ̏͒̐́̇͌͟͢h̷̷̦̯̩̱̙̝̬̭͇͐̒̒̌ͮ̍͑̋ͭ̒ͪ͒̈́̚̕͜͞o̢ͯ̋͐̓ͮ̇ͬ́̽̄̀̑͑ͣ͛͐̚͢͏̞̜̻̤̖̣̫̮̘ͅ ̸̡͈̖̜̗̦͐͑͌ͧ͋͋́͜W̵̷̬̫̰̣̯ͪ̓̒͊͌ͯ͜͠a̒̒̃̆̊̒̎̚͠͠͏͈̩̟̻̳̜̦̺̺̜̬̰ͅī̢̤̬̻̞̰̻͙ͥ͆̒ͧ͆̄̊͆̍ͤ̚͡͡t̷̲͓͉̯ͪ̄́͋̓̇̐̑̀͞s̱̰̬͉̞̤ͯ̓̋̍̊̐ͨͭ̃̍ͦͫ͘͟͠ ̟͕̼͕̩͍̞̠̍͆͌͒͋͒ͬ̒̕͠͡B̡̢̮̬̞̲̬̹͉ͣͦ̌̌̐ͬͩ̋̅̌̈̓̈́ͥ̋͆͆̚e̷̿́̄ͫ͂̃ͬ͜͏̘̲̭̀h̘̼͍͉̞̖͎̥̗̩̥͍͇̥͍ͯͭ͆͗̐ͮ͌ͧ̅ͭ͐̆͌̋͌̓̒́͞͞͞i̶̧̞̞̻̩̤͕̼̯͎̘̜͆ͬͥͬͣ̆͜͟͡ǹ̩̤̦̼̬̺̯̬̟̗͕̺͉ͣ͂͋̏̇̌̾̌ͣͮ̑̓̎̀́͘d̶̵̨̝̞̱̹̦̝̳̩͖͓̟̺͉̻̳̱ͮͩ͊ͯ̍͛͛̔̿ͫ̋̔̐͂̕ ̷̟̠̖̝̗͆̍̽ͣ͐̍̑́̌ͮͣ͗ͥ̓̓͌̚͘͡͠͡ͅT̂ͤͫ͌̋͑̾̓̋͛ͦ͂̾̋̎҉͏̪̜̳̯̝̱͓h̸̨̡̢̰̣̠̻̜̰̄̌̔͆̍ͬ̔̑̓ͅeͧ̇̓ͧͥͪ̎҉̶̨̫̜̞̟͎̤̙̗̱̕͘ ̧̝̻͖͖͙͔̤̥̙ͨ̀̆̔͆̀̽̒̽́ͭ̈́͆̚̚W̛̦̜̙̖̠͖ͤ̎ͯͧ͊͛͐ͨ̍̄̓̓̚̚͟a̶̴̶̡̻͇̪̜̤̭̳̋̎̒ͭ́̎̅̂̋̑̊̀ͦl̴̢̖͖̗̘̠̜̬̮͙̜̯̙̮̓̈ͭ͂̂̒ͤͯ̓̀͡ͅl̷̡̛̟̺̜̱ͪ̎̋̀̅̅.̴̝̤̲͖̤̬̜̱͚̘̲̳͔ͫ̊͗̂̏ͨͥ̃̈́ͯ̕ͅ
̶̆ͭ̀̆ͩ̿̈̊̈́̕͏͖̰̲̪͚̣̰̦̝͓͎̠̖Z̡̩̩̳̙͉̞̤̲̙̱ͨ̆̄͊͒̕̕͝͞A̵̷͎̫̹̭͉͇̦̻̞̳͉̪̹̓ͮ͐̀̾́̚͝ͅͅͅL̨͚̩͚̣̬̱͖͍̻̗͖͈̦̺̫̿͗͆̑̎ͤͯͫ̈͒̏̇̔͛͛̒̑ͭ͗͡G̸̲̹͚͇̳̪ͪͣ̀̉͡Ơ̢̫̘̯͕͉͉͔̳̥̟͌͗͂̄̆ͧͪͥ̾̅̀ͤͩͣ̇ͥͯ́!̶̰̥̝͓̭̬̲̙̫͍̼̮͖̗͒̈͌͒͒̿̔̑̀̚
̯̤̠̺̪̅̀ͧ͌̽̉ͯ̃̔̽̚͝
̷̴̻̮̥̼̘̯̦̹͇̭͙̜̦͕̞̟͚̄͋ͭͪ͒̈́̄͂̄̃̇͐͐̿ͨͭ̆́͢

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
WTF @ this post.

Am I the only one that can see this?
Everybody with a proper fontpack sees it. It says:

Code:
[quote="Manu, post: 251682917"]HE ͗COMEͣSͦ.ͬ͛[/QUOTE]

Huddy

Did this hole reopen once Trump took control of the White House? Nixon was in power last time it happened, hmm.....

Unit 33

There must be some widespread issues with that cat picture, maybe it's the new IOS update?

The picture looks fine on my end anyway,

uSQqe87.png

It's the Antarcticans! They've had enough.

a7bc53dd474c79dd945c779e89452be9-644x1024.png

Centaur's Life is so good. Goes from cute too taking shots at America's current political climate.

It's clearly a blow hole for the sleeping leviathan. Pfff.

(I'm thinking more like a vapor or air bubble, or possibly a 'glacier fault line' as ice moves around, but that's what climate research is fo- oh... oh no... 1 out of 3 then?)

Aske

Say it is Cthulu or Adam. Who wins in a fight?

I don't know who Adam is, but he'll pop Cthulhu like a gelatinous balloon, and Cthulhu will drive him mad via means unrelated to his corporal form, which will knit itself together again according to its whims.

This is the answer to every "Cthulhu versus" question.

That's strange.

Ar̢e y̸o̡u ͟sur͢e ̷th͜a͡t̸ ̛yo͘u͏r͘ ͜b͢ro͜wse͞r c̛a̶n͝ lo͟a͘d͜ ̸t͘h͝e ͘i̕ma̸ge cor̷r̷èc͜tl̨y̧?͟

H͏̷̢̕e͘͞r͘͢͝͠é̡̕,͡͠͠͝ ̸̴i̵̕͡ ̧̕͜͝͞ŕ̷̡e͟͠h̡͜o͢͡͏̧s͏̸t̷̸͠è͝d̶̨̨̧̀ ̕͏̨̛ì̶̸͜͠t̡́͟ ́͡f̵̶̧ǫ̷̧͡r̛͟͝ ̕͠ỳ̸͢͜͡o̸̧͠͝ų̕:̷̨̀

T̶͖͈̮̖͌ͭ̚̚̕͜͠ͅo͆̔̉ͩ̊ͯ͊ͫͮ̅̿̓͌̂͑̈͑̚̚͏̶̩̬͖̱͓͟ ̧͕͙̯̝̮͓͔̦̋̎ͦ̃̂̌ͪ̔̿̎̏͆ͫ̏ͣ͒͜͝͡i̴̧̡͙̤̝̲̖̼̜͈̣̙̪͖͕͋̽͋̏ͭ̈́ͤ͂̇͢ͅņ̷͍̮̜̼̰͍̯͙͙̳̯̮̣͍͕̹̖̓ͦ͛̆̈́́ͪͤͯ͂̅̅͌̉ͅv̶̼͔͈̲̥̺͐̏̽͒̄̆̂͡͞ǫ̵͍̯̝͍͎̦̩̗̫̯̂̓ͯ̀̿̑̌̏̓̐ǩ̠͓̗̤͇̫̺̼́̔̓͗ͨͣ͒̒ͥͫͫ͢͠ẹ̵̡̡̩͔̳̻̮͉͕͔̻̫̰̯̆ͫͯͧ̽̆ͯ̑̀ͩ ̵̇ͪ̆̍͌ͤ̒ͩ͐͗͢͠҉͍͙͙͍̣̩̗̼̠̝̪͎̲̝͠t̸̴̨͖̥̳͕͖͙̼̙̺̜̹̬̾̈́̒ͮ̾̿ͮ̂͌ͭ̅̐̃ͣ̑̈́̍̀̀ͅḩ̵̛̗̞͔̫̲̟̥̖͍̣̥̰̮̖̞͖̎ͤ͊ͭͩͭͨͮe̶̖̰̝͎̦̋͛͑̍͂͋ͩ͘͠͡ ̌̈ͥ̑ͮ̈͗̓͗̃ͬ́ͫ͆̂̋͏̱͇͍̲͈̝̼̻̩͕͈͔̮̠͎̰͇̀͝h̢̐̊̏̍̇̍̂ͦ͑̋̒̈́̀͛ͧ̐͂̀̅͢͢͠҉̣̰̯̣̟̙͉̼̫͍̹͉iͨ̑ͮͣ͋͊̏̊͂́͘͞͝͏͈̣̞̗͉̩͓̹͈͇̲̥͝ͅv̧̱̼̮͉̟͉͉̟̜̹͓̱̱͍͔̙̯̿ͫ̅ͬ̐̐͛̏͑ͩ̅̌̓͂̎ͭ̀͞ȩ̛͚̙̺̠̫͔̜̹͙̰͙͙͔̻̓͌ͩͨͨͥͪͩ͋̊̆͌͊̿͒̑̀-̸̧̨̩̥͇̠̳̦͔̜̪̪ͯͪͩ̈ͩ͟͠m̢̻͔̺̱̬͖̣̲͉̱̗̪͖͔̝̦̩̅̂̎ͩ̑͆̈̆͢͡ị̵̯̼̠̯̣̰͇̤̰̹̯͑̓ͨ̈́̃͌ͯ̔ͥ͛̌̃ͦ͠n̸̡̞̫̰̦̲͍̪͚͈̾̔ͥ̾͌̿̓͆ͤ͊ͧd̸̸̹͖͈̲̪̳̭̳͇̙͍̯̙̺̿̔̉̑ͫ̿͘͡ ̥̥̣̱̳̞̖̮͕̟̤̤ͤ̂͛̎ͯ̿̒͟r̴̛̛͔͚͕̬̤͙̪͇̯ͩ̓̂́̿ͣ́ͣ͑̌̎͑̈̌ͫ͛̊͘͞ͅe̵̴̜̖̻̘̳̤̤̗͕͎̗ͬͭ͑͊̈p̶̢̛͓̫̫̭̲̗̺̣͙̿̒ͤ̈̃ͮ̀͐́͠r̴̷̺̥̠̼̪͎͕̟̐ͦ̀̓͊ͭ̒ͦ̇ͦ̏̽̑͂̀͛͡ȩ̣͔̭̜͖̺̣̩̟͖̱͎̘͖̅̿ͯͯ̔̀ͧ̒̇ͤͫ͜͝ͅs̢̢̩͉̩̲͔̫͍̬̙ͨ̏ͣͬ̔̾ͣ̔͐ͥ̍̍̾ͧ͞ͅe̻͔̰͔̜̼̹̣̲̻̭̹̤͚͑̊͒ͤͧ̈́̓̄͒ͤ̈́͊͐̂͒ͭ̀͜n̨̰͍͕͕̙̤͎̰̤̥̣̭̣̠̭̬̼̍ͯ̿̈̑ͫ̿ͩ̂̔ͮ͆͑ͮ́ͯͤ̀̚t̪̱͈̫̪̩͓̰̞̹̙̟͚̬ͬ̔̊ͫ̍ͦͩͣͭ̊̉̚̚͘͝͡ͅì̢̡͍̳̫̳̖̮̪̺̙͇̠͇̯ͨ̄̃͐̓ͪ͂͗̄̔͌͜ͅn̷̨͖̘͖̻̞̥͓͓̩͔̍̓͐ͨ͑̌ͩ͋̅̓̊̚͡͡͡g̢̎̿̿ͨ̍̇͗̒ͭͩ͋͋ͧ͐̊͏̺̝̩͖͙͙͔̬̫̼̟̲̲̗̼̕͞ͅ ̵̢̧̦̠̠̻̩̫̫̲̤̂ͭ͂͒͋̓́ͣ̌̚c̡͋ͮͫͫ̌ͣ̊̔ͫ҉̭͙̦̫͕̳ḫ̷̨̦̣͓̰͓̲̲ͦ̾̇ͩ̏̃̀å̵̱̪̰̭͗ͮ̉ͯͩ̓̒̊͑ͦ̐̊̾̏̈́̚͢͠ô̷̮̗̥͓͙͓͇͍̞͚̬̼̙̦͓͔̱̤̳̊ͤ̄ͨ́s̶̿͒͋̇͊̈́͆͢͏̗͚͔̳̯̲̤̺̮̖̹̺̣͔̺̮ͅ.̨̰͔͚͖̞͈̰̘͓̞̙͖̮ͧ͆ͨ͒ͪ̇͜͝
̶̜͔͚͕̭͇͍̦͔͛ͮ̏̐̾̄̄͊͌̋͒̓̀̚͘ͅI̿̒̈̓ͤ͊͛͏̨͙̗̫̬̞̟̥̟̦̙̦̰͉̫̖́͟ņ͍͔̬̤̘̳̗̻̠̀̂̏̋̅͆̄̌̑̒̀͗͊ͬ͑͞v̧̧̦̱͙͉̠̘̲̖̝̖͆̓̒̊̋ͨͯ͊̓ͨͫ̇̓ͨ͜͡ọ̴̡͓͍̮̟͕̪͔̺͖̥͍̹̗̟͗ͤͦ̋͛͊̆ͩ͒̔̓̏ͥ͋ͪ̃ͫ͟k̴̛͙͍̖̲̹͒ͩ͛̐ͮͤ͗̅ͨ͆͗̕i͑͋ͧ̂́͋̓̈́ͨͯͪͦͪ͏̶̛̛̯̭͉̼̥͖̭̫̠̠̪̺̲̙͝ň̡͚̟̗̖̼̘̟͔̟̪̱̾̇͌̎͡ͅg̡̼̹͉͖̹̘͕̀ͫ͒̓̋̋ͪͯ̒ͦ͊̚͜͜͢͞ ̷̶̢̣̣̝̘͍̳̬̫͓̝͇̎̋͗ͬ̒̆͌̈̽ͥ̽̆̓t̢͇̟͉͈̱͙̰̠̜̠̟̣̠̻̠̝͊̒̈́ͤ̔͘͠͡ḩͣ̎̈́ͤ͗͏̳̻͈͚̩̦̰͎̹̘̩͍̘̼̺͝e̾̓ͦ̆̾̀̚͘͡҉̝̖̪͈ ̸̖͙͕͇̬̳̟͛ͮ̀͑́͂̿̄̎́̀̚͝͝͝f̵̷̦̪̟̝̻͕̦̦̤̙̻͓͙̻͆͂ͫ̄͛͐͛ͧͯͯe̶͔͇̮̹͈̰͓͉͌͗̉ͥ̏ͮ͐̐͆̋͘̕ͅȩ̵̬͚̘͍̦̻͓͓͇͖̱̫̼̣̄̾̈́̉̓ͦ̑̑̄̅ͥ̋̌̉́͛ͮ́̚͟͜ͅͅͅͅlͥ͊͊̄̓̉ͨ͛͊̌̋ͮ͢͟͏̸͉̜͓͍̯̝̩̳͍͇̬̣̰͎ͅi͗̂ͫ̌̐̈ͪ̓͂̆̄̀͘͏̺̩̗̙͈̳̻̹͎͠͡nͮͣ̈́̃́͊͌̉̿ͣ̃̇ͯ͛͊̂̐҉̶̛͈̙͚̼̣͚͍̩̕ͅg̛̪͎̻̼͈ͭͭ́̓ͧ̈ͫ̓̑̒ͮ͘͜ͅ ̴̱̼̗̲̦͔̮͙̜̜̠̝̭̝̙͛̄̇ͯ̉̽͡͝ő̵̧̼̫̯̘̫̠̪̺̬͕̤̫͓̯͇͂ͥͤ̄ͧͤͥͫͪ̈͂ͣ͛͜ͅf̷̜͇̝̣̣̞͔̦͇̯̬̦͉͖̩͎͎̓̾͌̑̌̉͒͢͞ͅ ̐̇̉ͦ̇̂͟͠҉̬̪̭͖̘̖c͇͓͉͔ͯ̊̐́ͤ̄ͭͬ̓ͫ̏ͬ͌̅̽͘͞͡͠ḧ̸̭̤̤̘̫͈͓̘́͐ͣͬ́̇̏͆ͤͮͦͮ̓̏ͩ̃͗͑̚̕͡ͅá̷̯͚̫̣̱̞̯͚̱͍̝̬̟͕̟̮͛̉̄̏̉͋ͭ͛ͨ͒͆ͨ̿̊̈́́̀ō̧̨̨̫̘͔̳̯͖̦̤͔̲̥̞̰̼̓͐͐̍ͮ͝s̟̤̮̳̘̬͕̦͈̝̪̙ͪͣ͂́̇͒̏́̈͟͡.̂ͦ̎̈́̇̿͐̋̀͐̏͊̅͆̉҉̮̝̼̮̗̼̞̘͔̫̺͈̰͓̱͙̕ͅ
̑̏̎͑ͤͭ͗̌̅̈́̚҉̸̮̗̠ͅW̨̪̞̜̙̯̼ͦ̆̇ͭ͛̋͌̕͘͟͟ì̛̏ͨ̄̀ͯ̔͂̌̾ͩͮ̏ͨ̇҉͕̠͔̹̦͍͇̪̖̝̘̹̗͉̳̱̹̰͔t̸̺̩͔̜̜̻̦͇̠̞͓̭̪͚̩͛͒͐͊̑ͣ̂̿͛͂͗͒̇͆ͤ͊ͧ̿̅͢h̸̴̛̼̮̤̯̼ͫ͐̉̄̊̀̂̅̽̄ͦ̂ͫ̾̎̽ͮ̚ ̴̜̺͔̜͈̘͎̥͇͙͖̼̫̳̲̦̝̯̐͆͆̆̾ͭ̅̎̉́ͪͥ͛͜͝ͅơ̡̟̖͈͙̞̞̩̺̭̺̦̂͌̒ͦͭ̐́͜͠ȕ̵͎̞͙͓̹̤͖̲̞͙̲̻͕̱ͯ̈ͩ́ͮ̔ͪ̀̀̀͝t̶̢͕͈͓̦͙̺̖͕̻͍̭̱̺̣̠̠͐ͨ͊̒̏͆͌̃̀͢͠ͅ ̨̦̬͈̩͚̙̘̏͂̉ͫͧ͂́̂ͫ̚͞ŏ̶͕͉̘̰̟̠̽ͤͦͤ̎́ͦ͌ͯͤ͐̋ͥ͊͂̀̚̕ͅrͧ̐̀ͯ̊̕͏͇͈̣̗̮̤͔̼̪̲̹dͪͯ̽͛̂̔͊̅̅͆ͩ̂ͤ̄̄ͤ͗҉̛͔̤̤̟͉͈͉̤̙͍͖̭͔͖̹̭͕͝ͅe̸̹̯͓̗͍͔͚͕̺͉̼̯͕͍ͩ̔̑̽ͬ̈́̓ͧ͗͊́͑ͧ̌̓͘r̸̴̆ͭ͒ͤ̒̒̐̃̀͆ͪ̅̽̄̾̅̈̇̎͘͝͏̝̼͓̺̹͈̘̰ͅ.̝̯͎̗̜̘̞̟̜ͨ̉́̇ͤ͐̚͢͝ͅ
̊͑ͫͣ̊ͮ̽̉̚҉̴͕̙̩̗̖̱̰͇͉͙̲̠͎̩͢T̶̷͈̹̣̲̝̬̼͔̖̭̯͉̮̳̖̲͆̍̐ͫ̄̈̃̓̚̚͘͠ḣ̶̨̢̙͔͉̦͔̟͍̘͔̙̩͎̤̞̭̦̟̒̀͆ͤ̿́̎̂ͩ̈́̎ͥ̔ͫ͂͠ͅĕ̵̴̢̢͙̻̠̩̪̖͍̫̥̜͙͉̰̫̙ͩͥ̌̓ͮ̆ͪ͌̀̀ ̸̴̻̙̤̣̹̔̃̎ͯ͆͟Ṉ̹̣̪̳͉̘̦̪̰̑͂̀͒͋͘̕͢͟͜e̴̶̢̗͕̟̯̙̼̜͔̲̗͎̗̩͇̝̤̗̼̽̈̑̊͗̃z̸̶̡̖̠͎̠̜̠͈͚͓͚̗̗͑ͧ̆ͯͅp̴̂̿̑ͫ̆͋̿͛̈́̄ͥ͆̓̉͑̒ͨ͂̚҉̧̺̬͉͓̘͔̠̫̣̳̜̘͓̗͇̯͜e̢̱͎̻̳͔͖͙͓͚͍̘̩͛͌ͨ̍̅͟͞r̡ͪͩͩ̾̆͐̅ͨ̾ͣͯ̓̎̄͒ͪͫͦ͏̢̨̣͕͎͚̝̖̺͎͇̦̤̤̦͈ͅd̋ͭ͌ͪͯ͑҉̵̴̛̫̳̫̘̕iͧ̌͂͆͑̾̾̈́̉̓̚͏͏̨̦̞̰̗͓͙̬̖̟̯̻̙͚̻͍̮͖ͅa̵̵̢̻͖͓̟̲͉̺̮͔̞̻̜̐͛͑ͧ̋̀̅̓̎̄̾ͭ̒ͥ͑ͦͪͤ͠͠n̦͓̭̤̠̞̬̘̯̠̝͓̼̿̓ͯͥ̃ͪ̋̌͛̽ͫͯͦ͛̓̔̚͜͢ͅ ̵̵͙͍͇̖͊̐̐͆̎̀ͩͮ̐ͪͩ̃́͘͟h͊ͮ͛ͦ̆̉͗͆̂̽͋̌ͬͣ̚̚͘͏̼̟͚̘̫͓̝͕͈͍͖i̧̍̎̀̎͒ͦ͗ͭ̂̒͆̇͟҉̵̲̦̟̼͖̬͕̟̞̼͔ͅv̢̢̲̲̪̬͕̩̜̜̰̱̰̳̻̣ͥ̉́ͮ̏ͮ̓̈ͫ͆̈́͑̌ͭ͛̌ͤê̷̟͈̳͖͉̥̫͚̻̜̹̭̠̽͗ͤ̽ͣ̄̎̈̽̐ͦ́͞͠-̡͍̗̖͓͎͖̳͈͔͔̼͉̺̜̜͍ͮ̔̆ͥ̐̒ͦ̿ͥ͒̕ͅͅm̴̶̢̜͈̗̪̟̰̹͖̠̞̜͙̋̏̈̂͑̀͞ͅi̧̘͇͖̘̻͎̣̮ͩ͑ͮ̍ͨ̍̓͐͊͂ͮ́ň̮̹͉̻̜̱̻̹̬̥̱̩͇̖̍́͐̈́͆̚͟͢ḏ̴̶͓̞̺̤̳͕͉̫̳̬̘͉͙͍ͫ̉̄͊̅͆̽ͣ̆̒̊͆̄̐̍͟ͅͅ ̴̝̘͕̻̪̗͖͓̫̻͓̲̖ͯ̓ͩͮ̈̑̈́ͦͥͮ͋̋͞ǫ̪͕̌ͮ̒̀͜ͅf̷̦̖̘̘̟̱͉̝̥̻͖͖͌̈́ͮͫ̽͐͊̌̀͠ ̡̤̝͔̭̃͌̈͊̉ͩ́̃ͧ͒̔ͮ͐͂͑͗͑ͧ͟c̸̴̻̩̳͉͚̪͙̿̔ͭͦ̀͋̚ḫ̡̙̩̖͖̭͕͕̺̪̣̮̠̬̻̿̿̌ͫͮ͐ͣ͂̉ͯͫͧͦ̉͌̅̑́͝a̧̝̖̪̫͕̺̺͍̜͔͛ͣ͒ͥ̎͌̂͐͢͡oͤ͊ͦ͛ͭ͋̆ͦͨ̆͑̍̃͂̌̌ͫ̈͗҉͔͔̩̣̞̮͚͇̱̦̩͔̙̙͈͡s̶̗̠̞͉͖̫͖ͣ͋̾̌̀̒͑̎̽ͨ͂̂͊ͪ͟͠.̷͚͈̖̥̬̹͈̤̥̤̣̼̝ͣ̌ͮ̑ͭ̈́̍̇͆ ̘͙̝̳̞̱͓̫̬̈ͪ͑͌̔̈̄̾ͬ̑ͨ͋̌͐̽̂̋̓͐̀̕͠͠Z̷͉̙̤͕͕̗̰̬̺̠̘̳̹̗͇ͧͦ̎͋̕͟͜͝ͅa̤͓̙̙̙̳͍͎̠͉̮͖̪̝̱̟ͪͭ́͑̈́̽̓ͬͥͦͯ̌̾̀̓̽̚̚͘͡͞͡l̲̹̲͕̲͎̳̮̓̈̎͂ͥ̉̈́̾̈́̽ͬ̐ͯ̀g̶̤̳͖͓̩͖̻̼͍̊ͤͨͯ̿̂̓ͯ̈̎̇ͣͤ͑̐̚o̡͍͕̻͍̰ͥ̑̏ͣͩͭͮ͗̈́̌̿̍̅̇́̚͟ͅ.̧ͣ͑͐ͯ̃ͦͣ͐͆ͣ͛҉̲̣͍̪̻̳͎͇̘̹̣̳̬͔
̢̛̞͇̤̪̰̹ͮͤ̈́ͨͧ̄̌ͫ́͜͝H̢̝̯͖͇ͥ͒̏ͥ̂̋͐͛̉͑̎̓ͨ̒̑͊̍͗̈͢͢ͅe̶̢̫͉̯̻͕̞̜̙̤̳̺̱̝̙̞͎̗̐̍̋̈́̊̎ͤ̿̐͑ͣͨ̄͗̒̍͗͟͞͞ͅ ̸̸̧̛͎͔̙͚̟̜͚̈́ͧ̅͊̔͂͡w̨̨̘̗̝̩̥̫̝͈͙̗̟͔͓̗̹̭̐̓ͬ̏͒̐́̇͌͟͢h̷̷̦̯̩̱̙̝̬̭͇͐̒̒̌ͮ̍͑̋ͭ̒ͪ͒̈́̚̕͜͞o̢ͯ̋͐̓ͮ̇ͬ́̽̄̀̑͑ͣ͛͐̚͢͏̞̜̻̤̖̣̫̮̘ͅ ̸̡͈̖̜̗̦͐͑͌ͧ͋͋́͜W̵̷̬̫̰̣̯ͪ̓̒͊͌ͯ͜͠a̒̒̃̆̊̒̎̚͠͠͏͈̩̟̻̳̜̦̺̺̜̬̰ͅī̢̤̬̻̞̰̻͙ͥ͆̒ͧ͆̄̊͆̍ͤ̚͡͡t̷̲͓͉̯ͪ̄́͋̓̇̐̑̀͞s̱̰̬͉̞̤ͯ̓̋̍̊̐ͨͭ̃̍ͦͫ͘͟͠ ̟͕̼͕̩͍̞̠̍͆͌͒͋͒ͬ̒̕͠͡B̡̢̮̬̞̲̬̹͉ͣͦ̌̌̐ͬͩ̋̅̌̈̓̈́ͥ̋͆͆̚e̷̿́̄ͫ͂̃ͬ͜͏̘̲̭̀h̘̼͍͉̞̖͎̥̗̩̥͍͇̥͍ͯͭ͆͗̐ͮ͌ͧ̅ͭ͐̆͌̋͌̓̒́͞͞͞i̶̧̞̞̻̩̤͕̼̯͎̘̜͆ͬͥͬͣ̆͜͟͡ǹ̩̤̦̼̬̺̯̬̟̗͕̺͉ͣ͂͋̏̇̌̾̌ͣͮ̑̓̎̀́͘d̶̵̨̝̞̱̹̦̝̳̩͖͓̟̺͉̻̳̱ͮͩ͊ͯ̍͛͛̔̿ͫ̋̔̐͂̕ ̷̟̠̖̝̗͆̍̽ͣ͐̍̑́̌ͮͣ͗ͥ̓̓͌̚͘͡͠͡ͅT̂ͤͫ͌̋͑̾̓̋͛ͦ͂̾̋̎҉͏̪̜̳̯̝̱͓h̸̨̡̢̰̣̠̻̜̰̄̌̔͆̍ͬ̔̑̓ͅeͧ̇̓ͧͥͪ̎҉̶̨̫̜̞̟͎̤̙̗̱̕͘ ̧̝̻͖͖͙͔̤̥̙ͨ̀̆̔͆̀̽̒̽́ͭ̈́͆̚̚W̛̦̜̙̖̠͖ͤ̎ͯͧ͊͛͐ͨ̍̄̓̓̚̚͟a̶̴̶̡̻͇̪̜̤̭̳̋̎̒ͭ́̎̅̂̋̑̊̀ͦl̴̢̖͖̗̘̠̜̬̮͙̜̯̙̮̓̈ͭ͂̂̒ͤͯ̓̀͡ͅl̷̡̛̟̺̜̱ͪ̎̋̀̅̅.̴̝̤̲͖̤̬̜̱͚̘̲̳͔ͫ̊͗̂̏ͨͥ̃̈́ͯ̕ͅ
̶̆ͭ̀̆ͩ̿̈̊̈́̕͏͖̰̲̪͚̣̰̦̝͓͎̠̖Z̡̩̩̳̙͉̞̤̲̙̱ͨ̆̄͊͒̕̕͝͞A̵̷͎̫̹̭͉͇̦̻̞̳͉̪̹̓ͮ͐̀̾́̚͝ͅͅͅL̨͚̩͚̣̬̱͖͍̻̗͖͈̦̺̫̿͗͆̑̎ͤͯͫ̈͒̏̇̔͛͛̒̑ͭ͗͡G̸̲̹͚͇̳̪ͪͣ̀̉͡Ơ̢̫̘̯͕͉͉͔̳̥̟͌͗͂̄̆ͧͪͥ̾̅̀ͤͩͣ̇ͥͯ́!̶̰̥̝͓̭̬̲̙̫͍̼̮͖̗͒̈͌͒͒̿̔̑̀̚
̯̤̠̺̪̅̀ͧ͌̽̉ͯ̃̔̽̚͝
̷̴̻̮̥̼̘̯̦̹͇̭͙̜̦͕̞̟͚̄͋ͭͪ͒̈́̄͂̄̃̇͐͐̿ͨͭ̆́͢
What is this

Ḫ̛̝̰͇̉̆ͨ̀ͧ̿ͫ͊̌̽͛̓̾̀̕͜͢Ë̡̗̫̦͈̠̩͔̘̠̰͖̗̣̞̤͓̙̤̱̀ͪ̇͒̿ͮ̀̃̅͋̓̑̚͘͟ ̢̛̻͕̲̺̈͗ͣ̏̆͊͋̂̒͐̚ͅC͎̤̯̜̭̱̞̆̈́ͤ̔͌͞Ǫ̸̶̴̛̯͈͖̥̥͓̳̰͈̖̦͓̒̽͑ͯͥ̓͌ͭ͑̂̓̆ͥ̄̚Ḿ̨̎̈̽ͨ͌̓̓̽́̚҉̛͔̙͉̘̤̦Ę̴̩̟̙̠̰̘̦̻̜̻̳͂ͣ̊͐̀ͯ͊͒̊̿ͭ̓̄̚ͅSͦ̈́̆̉̈͋͊́̄̑̉҉̰̼͔͇͇̮͕̣̗͞͠ͅ.̷ͬ͛̅ͥ͆͏͏̢͚̜̩̖̯͕̳͉̦̩
The Zalgo...

I'd post pics but they're kinda....gross.

Top Bottom