• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giantbomb E3 thread

gbdance.gif

LCfiner

I gotta admit. I’m enjoying Johnny V and the other guests much more this time around than at last year’s broadcast.

maybe because there’s more game talk interspersed with the digressions.

OMG Aero

If a clip from that interview of Ryan and Jeff dancing isn't the background of the next I Love Mondays I will be very disappointed.

grkazan12

I don't get the dislike of Johnny V from bombcast listeners. I think he's the shit, that man knows some awesome stories and he also knows how to tell a story. Always a great listen when he's the guest.

C Jones

Johnny V is awesome. I still have the Bombcast that he was on last year saved on my iPhone in the event I want a quick laugh at work (the joke about packing in his resume with the Rock Band kit just doesn't get old to me :lol)

Fox Mulder

grkazan12 said:
I don't get the dislike of Johnny V from bombcast listeners. I think he's the shit, that man knows some awesome stories and he also knows how to tell a story. Always a great listen when he's the guest.

the giantbomb community can be weird...not a shock really.

I enjoy the crazy stories.

BigAT

jeffgerstmann
We're building up our live stream right now. Mad guests up in here.
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck

taswell
tonight's live stream will be unmitigated chaos.
about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

Axiom

I just noticed in the middle of the new 22 hour loop, that Garnett is a trending topic on Twitter.

I know there's probably another Garnett, but I'll think what I want to think

Top Bottom