• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giantbomb E3 thread

KaYotiX

Banned
cory said:
2 Infinite loops 2 nights in a row?
gbdance.gif
gbdance.gif

but does it go with this?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTYtH28esTg

Patryn

Tonight is reminding me of last night. Basically, I feel like I'm intruding into a group of friends just bullshitting and having fun. Which kicks ass if you're there, but can be incredibly boring and awkward if you're watching it over the Internet.

Tonight a lot moreso than last night. So much cross talk. Lot of not talking into mics. They've totally forgotten that they're supposed to be doing a podcast.

Arzehn

Patryn said:
Tonight is reminding me of last night. Basically, I feel like I'm intruding into a group of friends just bullshitting and having fun. Which kicks ass if you're there, but can be incredibly boring and awkward if you're watching it over the Internet.

Tonight a lot moreso than last night. So much cross talk. Lot of not talking into mics. They've totally forgotten that they're supposed to be doing a podcast.

Agreed, I tune in for the funny gaming related inside jokes and news not for whatever this crap is.

Still love Giant Bomb, just hate it when they do these kinds of casts.

Atilac

xxracerxx said:
Who is she and why should I hate her so much?
She got hammered last E3 and was an annoying bitch the entire podcast. She later apologized on her blog. She keeps trying to yell over people

Wordsgohere

Neo Member
I don't know that I'd call it a trainwreck, but man, she has a talent for talking over people.

I don't really mind much. It's like spending an evening with my family.

Ecto311

vuvuzeleigh!

I have to listen to this tomorrow, the chat room is funny as fuck and makes it hard to listen to the non bomb caster people.

Atilac

That brit needs to chill down, and that chick needs to speak like she's actually a person: never speak in all caps.

Wow. These people and their anecdotes are really dull.

I think I'll wait for the podcast so I can fast forward past British guy and Leigh "OMG I REALLY NEED TO YELL OVER EVERYONE EVERY 5 SECONDS" Alexander. Christ.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Spirit of Jazz said:
Shit, you think she'd pick up on the fact they were going around the guests by that fact that nobody else is interjecting.

If the last time she was a guest is any indication, she's completely trashed and doesn't have the capacity to learn from prior mistakes :lol

Top Bottom