• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girls reaction vs Boys reaction to their attractive teacher

Winter John

Gold Member
We never had any hot teachers. They were all ex cops, burnouts and pasta moms. The one teacher I've never forgotten was Dr. Gupta. She was maybe 4"9 in heels and there wasn't ever any trouble in her class. She never did anything. Never raised her voice or threatened anyone, but she had this aura of total mom authority. If she asked you a question and you didn't know the answer she'd give you a look that made you want to crawl under a desk and die. It was like some Jedi shit.

I was fortunate enough to have many attractive young and mature teacher's during middle School and high school. I try to forget the many embarrassing moments of getting up from my desk, with an erection so hard that I could hammer a nail into a wall.

eoQh3w3.gif

Tams

I must have beaten my meat at least once a week to teachers at my school. There weren't a huge number of extremely attractive ones, but one ones who were, oh my!

Worse was teaching myself and having to concentrate on not having a tentpole from my work colleagues. Far too many were stupidly hot.

Jayjayhd34

God remember one teacher fit as fuck used constantly stare tits but one she got so angry she came up to really close a proper embarrassed me in front the class sadly she actually quit and went work primary achool.

Oberstein

True story: I had a substitute math teacher at school, a girl with a guy mentality (in 1995, not as common as today). I'll always remember our last day at school with her: she revealed that she'd fulfilled her fantasy of a threesome in front of a mirror. A real beauty. Too rare, unfortunately.

Last edited:
I had a hot young music teacher when I was 11. I told her she was pretty hot and tempting (phat) because I saw someone say it in a commercial for some movie. In retrospect, it's kinda embarassing BUT she actually took the compliment well and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

If I said that in 2023 I probably would have been charged with sexual harassment, even though I had no idea what I was actually saying lol

I had a hot young music teacher when I was 11. I told her she was pretty hot and tempting (phat) because I saw someone say it in a commercial for some movie. In retrospect, it's kinda embarassing BUT she actually took the compliment well and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

If I said that in 2023 I probably would have been charged with sexual harassment, even though I had no idea what I was actually saying lol
Um no, she would be charged for kissing a child.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
There was this one hot teacher in my high school. She was smoking hot. Was a great teacher too. Attendance was excellent in her course haha. I never got her for a single course though…

i only had one young teacher in high school. IIRC it was her second year teaching. She had that next door neighbour girl look with a dash of nerdiness.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I ony had one hot teacher. Grade 8. She dolled up and was probably Id say mid 30s. Every once in while she'd sit on a table reading or teaching us stuff and would accidentally spread her legs. Didnt happen often, but it was totally boner worthy.

“When the one young and good looking teacher in school is also irritating and mean…..you’re gonna have a bad time!”
Ski instructor Thumper

Mistake

I think because the Reddit OP was claiming it was a scientific experiment and it was one of those clips that gets constantly reposted by karma farmers.
I'm pretty sure that thread got taken over by mods who have a giant stick up their ass. It's about the fourth time I've seen vids get removed from it recently

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I'm pretty sure that thread got taken over by mods who have a giant stick up their ass. It's about the fourth time I've seen vids get removed from it recently
Thats stupid because it's a harmless video from Candid Camera. The full video is on CC's YT page. Not exactly discriminatory Hitler kind of material.

FunkMiller

My cookery teacher was hot as fuck. What it must have been like for her to teach a bunch of horny 15 year old boys how to bake, I dread to imagine.

Last edited:

intbal

It seems like my teachers were always a 4X age multiple of the students.
My first grade teacher was early 20s. My sixth grade teacher was mid-40s.
When I graduated high school, all my teachers were senior citizens. There was just the one school system in my home town. They must have structured advancement in a fashion to facilitate this situation.
I suppose there was never a time when I would have found any teacher attractive.

Tams

She probably took it in stride and was interested in men not boys.

The reverse for me, but I found it flattering. Something you can play with a little.

I was interested in the female teachers though. I think some of my students caught me oogling the female teachers a few times.

AJUMP23

The reverse for me, but I found it flattering. Something you can play with a little.

I was interested in the female teachers though. I think some of my students caught me oogling the female teachers a few times.
I had a friend onetime that was an English teacher in a Japanese high school and he said those girls would flirt with him all the time.

Top Bottom