• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girls reaction vs Boys reaction to their attractive teacher

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I didn't have any hot teachers I went to Catholic school and they were all old sadistic lesbians except for Sister Laura she was young and nice but not hot. In hindsight that's probably what led me down the path to apatheism but that's neither here nor there.

Tams

I had a friend onetime that was an English teacher in a Japanese high school and he said those girls would flirt with him all the time.

The thirst is real. And at even younger ages.

I even got to the point that I told a few girls to roll down their skirts a few rolls they were getting so high.

Thankfully I only had one incident, where a teenage girl started snuggling up to me before a lesson. I suddenly had some work to do on the other side of the classroom.

Hormones man. They make people wild.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I remember all my teacher crushes.

Ms. Guthmann in 7th grade, built like Carla Gugino. Ms. Johnson the cheer and swim coach in high school. Frau Thomas in college. The poor TA for my 9th grade English class, took the brunt of my adolescent hormones. The scatterbrained but insanely hot philosophy prof who missed grading an exam because she spent the weekend fixing a bad hair bleach, she was definitely boning students, ahhh, if I could only go back in time...

Mistake

The thirst is real. And at even younger ages.

I even got to the point that I told a few girls to roll down their skirts a few rolls they were getting so high.

Thankfully I only had one incident, where a teenage girl started snuggling up to me before a lesson. I suddenly had some work to do on the other side of the classroom.

Hormones man. They make people wild.
I had to get a copy of my diploma recently at my old high school, and all the girls there started giving me tons of looks or saying hi. Real indeed

GymWolf

They couldn't have been worse than the old battleax nuns I had for teachers as a young boy.
really? they look so joyful in movies

problem-child-junior.gif

Dural

My seventh grade reading teach was hot AF, she had to have been straight out of college. She was also the local personality for Fox Kids Club so we'd see her on TV. She would always wear these mini skirts and one time she had to climb on a desk to get something from the ceiling and all the boys were looking up her skirt, good times. She still works in the school district, my kids have had her for a teacher. She's still good looking, probably in her early 50s now.

Some of the elementary teachers my kids have had are gorgeous. One of my son's teachers last year was smoking, she wore a skirt to one of the school performances and it was see through in the right light. Got damn does she have a fine ass!

GutsOfThor

I had a history teacher in 7th grade that would wear these blue spandex leggings that looked like they were painted on her and she would bend over purposefully so her ass would be a foot away from your face.... I miss her

FeralEcho

I had a history teacher in 7th grade that would wear these blue spandex leggings that looked like they were painted on her and she would bend over purposefully so her ass would be a foot away from your face.... I miss her
Need Lube GIF

I had a hot teacher in 2nd grade(blonde) and one in HS (brunette) that was all flirty with all the boys in class.I miss the brunette....She had this sexy english kinda accent and wore glasses ...
Ric Flair Wrestling GIF by WWE

Now I know why I like Bayonetta so much 😂

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
No homo, but that male teacher is one hunk of a man. Seriously, that's Henry Cavill vibes right there. No wonder the girls took that to home.

Its funny how that works. Boys obviously get a lot more exaggerated responses out of a hot teacher, but girls are typically more gossipping. Whether that's stereotypical or not i don't know though.

At the end of the day both of these sights would be rare since which hunk of a man or stunner of a lady would be in teaching, haha. If you have such looks, teaching would be the one thing you love, or you would just opt for a modelling carreer.

EDIT: Having said that, when i was what, 10, we had this young teacher's duo, one guy and one lass. The guy looked like Steven Hyde from That 70's Show and was really down to earth. The girl, now she was very pretty. I reckon they were both in their early 20's or so.

Oddly enough the guy made more of a lasting impact because he had a perfect teacher character. He was really well versed in it whereas she was pretty much doing this as an inbetween job. I catched up with him a few times years later. We are only 10 or so years apart but every time we met, he still had that same calm demeanor over him. Destined for greatness in the teacherhood, i'd say.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
The one on the right was probably your PE teacher too.

Curiously, I don't remember having one single female PE teacher. I think they were all men.
But I did have several female teachers in other classes that were an eye sore.
Admittedly I did have a couple of female teachers that were stunningly pretty. So it wasn't all bad.

One a side note, one time, me and 2 friends were walking to class, and there was a teacher walking in front of us.
And she had one amazing body, tall legs, great ass, nice curves.
Then she turns a corner and we see her face and we almost threw up. What a dog.

Last edited:
Top Bottom