• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Go grey early or go bald late

Two Words

Would you rather always have a full head of hair that goes grey early or never get grey hair but bald over time?

Going Grey:
- Never lose your hair
- Your hair will become completely gray by the time that you are 30. Your hair starts to grey at age 20.
- Hair dyes do not work. Your hair will always be grey no matter what.

Going Bald:
- Your hair never loses its color
- You have a full head of hair until age 50. You will begin to start balding when you are 50 and will be completely bald by age 60.
- Hair growth products do not work and surgery is not an option due to some dangerous condition.

Grey, no question at all.
I'm already over 30, and I'm already going grey.

Although, does picking the bald option guarantee that I'm going to live to 60+?

grey would rule. i have known some people that went prematurely grey and was jealous of their cool hair. plus you could dye it and it would already be a perfect shade to dye any color u want.

Would you rather always have a full head of hair that goes grey early or never get grey hair but bald over time?

Going Grey:
- Never lose your hair
- Your hair will become completely gray by the time that you are 30.
- Hair dyes do not work. Your hair will always be grey no matter what.

Going Bald:
- Your hair never loses its color
- You have a full head of hair until age 50. You will begin to start balding when you are 50 and will be completely bald by age 60.
- Hair growth products do not work and surgery is not an option due to some dangerous condition.

I take anything over going bald in my 20's. :(

LakeEarth

My cousin has been grey since he was in his early twenties. I've been going bald since my early twenties. I would trade with him, easy.

Kylarean

Grey. I already have a little streak in the front which started in my late 20s when I was getting a divorce and then stopped. Everybody in my family goes grey eventually and then turns in a white.

Eusis

If my dad is any indication I might be doomed for a delayed version of greying outlined in the OP anyway. I'd still rather go with that though.

kmag

One of my friends went completely grey (pretty much overnight) at the age of 23. He always had a bit of trouble trying to dye it, but finally owned the style around 28 or 29.

MastAndo

Balding at 50 is completely expected. Full head of hair until then is blessing, as most of your peers will have lost or started losing it. All gray (not some) at 30 is crazy rare. You're not a silver fox at that age, you're the kid from that Crash Test Dummies song. I'll pass on that.

Azzurri

Gray, no question.

Also, gray hair on a man looks good. Especially when you have black hair like mine and a full head of it in your mid 30's.

Two Words

For many hair is better than no hair.

Is it that hard to grasp?

Well, I'm talking about the people here saying that they literally want to have grey hair, not have grey hair instead of losing their hair. And I think most people aren't that worried about being bald at age 60. That seems like an age where you don't worry so much about whether you have hair or not.

CrocoDuck

Grey, no question. I would most likely cry myself to sleep if I were bold. Hell, I would rather have trump hair than be bold!

Top Bottom