• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Ascension Viral Game: Earn Exclusive DLC, Early Demo Access

bumpkin

Chapter 15 is out

Answers

1) Temple of the oracle
2) Gem of uroborus
Did someone say uroborus?

completeglobalsaturatio.jpg

Can't wait for the demo!

JJD

Guys I have my code but I'm not at home.

Could someone please set up a GAF account so everyone here can download the demo?

I'll gladly give my code to anyone willing to set this up.

jett

D-Member
My good man gibration gave me his code and I set up a dummy account with it. Don't fucking share it out of this thread and especially out of this forum. And obviously don't be a huge douchebag and change the password. And if you do, know that I'll just reset it through email.

Quote to reveal:

Blader

My good man gibration gave me his code and I set up a dummy account with it. Don't fucking share it out of this thread and especially out of this forum. And obviously don't be a huge douchebag and change the password. And if you do, know that I'll just reset it through email.

Quote to reveal:

Thanks jett! Can't wait to check it out later.

Quote to reveal:

Mr. Positivity.

Thanks man. (just logged out)

Melville

Quote to reveal:

Awesome, thank you both! :D

Kyon

Banned

Quote to reveal:

thanks. Can i delete the user off my PS3 or do i have to keep it there to play the demo? :/

Quote to reveal:

Hmm, It tells me you cannot sign in using another persons account. I must be doing something wrong ?

Thanks

oh you sexy beast, you're the best!! thanks.

edit:

nice, its downloading pretty fast too.

Thank you, Jett! Your dummy account seems to get hammered. Clicked on "download" and was milliseconds after signed out. Phew. Now it's time to wait :)

Top Bottom