• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Going to a 3 day BDSM/Fetish/Orgy convention this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFIB

GAF what's the men to women ratio at this thing?

5/1
10/1
15/1
20/1
tenor.gif

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I'm hoping it won't be 100% old people and larger women . . . I mean surely some younger hot chicks have to have some fetishes, and/or want to have sex with strangers, right?

Any hole's a goal.

zeemumu

I feel like the expectations for most orgies are closer to what you'd see in a swinger's club or a PlayboyTV reality show but the reality is usually disappointing.

Either way have fun.

I think FetLife has real value, but like any community, you have to transition to real life for it to be anything more than something on your computer.

I found a couple of real life friends on fetlife. That's always fun.

Oh of course, I love fet but it's dated as hell. Still serves its purpose just fine! <3

But yes, I'm concerned OP thinks everyone is going to be willing to fuck strangers here. Most events like this you may get to interact with new people, but those within the BDSM/kink community are quite protective of one another and many aren't up for anonymous sex/sex with strangers. It's one thing to do a rope or impact scene with someone new, but something else entirely to engage in intercourse with someone you barely know. If its your first time in the scene you're probably going to want to spend more time talking and getting to know people than actually fucking - if you're actually interested in the scene and not just looking to get laid which you can do anywhere.

For example if OP has no experience negotiating a scene I doubt they'll find anyone willing to engage in anything potentially risky.

I think FetLife has real value, but like any community, you have to transition to real life for it to be anything more than something on your computer.

I found a couple of real life friends on fetlife. That's always fun.

It's better than nothing but it's still hopelessly outdated.

Edit: what pai pai master said

riotous

Banned
If they are allowing guys to show up alone I imagine you'll see mostly naked dudes hanging around the few couples.

Did you make sure you are even allowed to show up alone?

Toparaman

Banned
posting so i don't forget to check back in a couple days

OP taking an L (or a
D
) for GAF's enjoyment as far as I'm concerned. But in all seriousness, this sounds like a terrible idea and I imagine you will leave depressed.

If they are allowing guys to show up alone I imagine you'll see mostly naked dudes hanging around the few couples.

Did you make sure you are even allowed to show up alone?
FAQ says he can, and can meet others by dancing naked around the flames at night.

...OP just have your friend fuck you.

collige

Banned
We're REALLY careful. We protect our own. We don't want predators, and they get shot down pretty quickly.
Lol I wish. Maybe in your local scene.
then again this could just be ORGYYY and not actual kink-community-based.
It's very much a kink thing. They have dedicated rope, pet play, primal/prey, fire, etc things.

That is the worst fighting game roster ever.
Subbed.

Or dommed, whatever you prefer.
OK, these got me.

RMI

Banned
please post to this thread from your orgy convention with urgent questions OP. you have the chance to make a legendary thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom