• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GomTV Starcraft II (GSL) Tournament - Season 3 - Thread of white people in Korea

Aaron

Jinro, there's a kind of rare unit for the terran that might be helping you out right now. It's called a tank.

Zerg so crazy not taking third base.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
DieH@rd said:
wtf happened? GG from zerg?

Also who played as zerg in that game?

IMLosira, lost to TLO in the round of 64 in GSL 1.

hasn't been back since I don't think, but has been high on the ladder

syllogism

It's inca, who for some reason is the only person on oGs who doesn't write his name in roman alphabet

오지에스잉카

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
I missed all of the games tonight. What is the breakdown for the games? who won/lost?

Thanks!

bbyybb said:
I missed all of the games tonight. What is the breakdown for the games? who won/lost?

Thanks!
Uh, they are still playing right now. According to TL it's Leenock vs TSL_Pooh.
In close positions on Metalopolis.

edit: Could only watch like two minutes of this game, did Leenock just Drone/Ling rush him, and did it work?

edit2: baha, Leenock just 6pooled twice, this time it didn't work.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
bbyybb said:

Thanks!

Still HEAPS to go.

Losira beat ogs TOP 2-1, then jinro 2-1, then beat inca 2-1, then lost to leenockfou 2-0

now its leenock vs someone..

bbyybb

HolyCheck said:
Still HEAPS to go.

Losira beat ogs TOP 2-1, then jinro 2-1, then beat inca 2-1, then lost to leenockfou 2-0

now its leenock vs someone..

Thanks mate.

Haunted

Anyone know where the Kaspersky Tournament games are going to be streamed? Should be ret vs Zenio, then Top vs MC.

Team oGs/TL is going to make a clean 1500$ from that tournament today. :lol

bbyybb

It looks like it is up to oGsMC now.

Not a great start, losing the first game there for MC.

bbyybb

Yes that was allot of colossus's there at the end.

Nice to see someone from oGs win.

Deadman said:
I dont know what happened but it looked awesome.
:lol Same.

MC vs FD on Blistering Sands.. sweeet. I wanted to go get some food but.. ugh.

edit: Ugh. Boring. Why does FD build Banelings to defend a 4Gate? Speedling/Roach with Spines and you should be good, right?

syllogism

These MC one base all-ins are getting old. Sure 4 gate is very strong on blistering, but this is gisado so please at least attempt to entertain viewers

V_Arnold

syllogism said:
These MC one base all-ins are getting old. Sure 4 gate is very strong on blistering, but this is gisado so please at least attempt to entertain viewers

This was not an allin, for the love of god.

bbyybb

syllogism said:

By entertaining you mean like the massive mule drops from the second game yesterday?

syllogism

V_Arnold said:
This was not an allin, for the love of god.
It doesn't matter what you call it, the point is Gisado isn't a serious tourney and you can show something interesting. Anyway, 4 gate is very much all-in unless you do some serious damage.

syllogism said:
It doesn't matter what you call it, the point is Gisado isn't a serious tourney and you can show something interesting
If something is interesting/unique but not very good, then there isn't any point in doing it. If something is interesting/unique but very good, then it should be saved for when it matters.

syllogism

You can easily FE on blistering as toss and it's still very strong. Don't pretend 4 gate is the only option. Moreover, did you seriously not enjoy watching Maka's games yesterday?

These are basically showmatches, is this a foreign concept to you

V_Arnold

syllogism said:
You can easily FE on blistering as toss and it's still very strong. Don't pretend 4 gate is the only option. Moreover, did you seriously not enjoy watching Maka's games yesterday?

I enjoyed this game very much.

syllogism said:

FE is actually quite risky now that Roaches can bust your Gateway Cannon wall easily. Unless you mean expanding off of 3 Gateways, which MC still could have done with 4 -- but killing FD was obviously the better option.

bbyybb

I think it was one of the commentators playing before.

Now MC is back and we are on again.

Haunted

MC's still playing in Gisado? oGsTOP and the rest of the Kaspersky people are waiting for him to start the final. :lol

ret won 2-1 against Zenio with SO. MANY. ROACHES.

Top Bottom