• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye Volcano High returns!

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I'm probably gonna buy this when it's inevitably on sale for £1.99 because I love rhythm games.

It looks better than we've previously seen but the art is still completely fucking horrible. Why they decided to do Twitter dinosaurs rather than have it explicitly be about current teens worrying about climate change I have no idea.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
THis will have some interesting minigames
f7c.gif
eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gross

Neolombax

I thought this game was cancelled. It was weird seeing the reveal, its still weird seeing it now. I guess these kind of games have their following, but man this will never be something that I download and play.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Honest question, why do y'all hate "this" game so much. The animation seems good and I think the look of the game is good to me. Now it isn't my style of game so I'm not buying it, but am I missing the joke or something?

EruditeHobo

Honest question, why do y'all hate "this" game so much. The animation seems good and I think the look of the game is good to me. Now it isn't my style of game so I'm not buying it, but am I missing the joke or something?

Too weird and unique -- but not Japanese -- for this board... looks cool to me (apart from the gameplay), but most people around here are happy to pile on anything that's not for them. Too bad.

It's hard to defend the industry against those who say it has gone to shit while a game like this exists.

Why not just do parappa the rapper : teen angst years instead?

Crayon

That dicknose dolphin demon. That's why this game is a joke. Otherwise it would just be another graphic novel about sad animal teens.

It's funny as hell though. I'd buy this game for a few more images like snoot job or that apple one.

f7c.gif
f7c.gif
f7c.gif
f7c.gif

Snoot job here has given joy to millions.

LordOfChaos

Are they all going to fucking die? Because they're dinosaurs? And there's an Asteroid? Is that what's going on?

Anyways some of yall learned nothing from making fun of Bugsnax before it was game of the year and it really shows

Kdad

I'm probably gonna buy this when it's inevitably on sale for £1.99 because I love rhythm games.

It looks better than we've previously seen but the art is still completely fucking horrible. Why they decided to do Twitter dinosaurs rather than have it explicitly be about current teens worrying about climate change I have no idea.
I'd buy it and keep it sealed in package...just like Sneak King...i'll be rich someday.

Crayon

Hell fricking yes. I already have the premium box preordered so that I can point and laugh at the life size snoot statue (with working deepthroat action) and snigger at the crudely drawn 500 page special furry artbook. #gamer

Point and laugh, is that what you call it these days. You're going to break that deepthroat action snoot right off.

Would you rather your dad walk in on you when you're taming that dolphin or have to play the game, you think?

can't wait for this to be a colossal bomb. Era will lose their shit.
I don't see how this could be a COLOSSAL bomber;. It's a crappy indie that seems to have costed 2000 dollars and it will probably sell at it's niche, wichever that is, and that's all. I seriously doubt anyone in the world expect this to become a big hit, so it can become just a little bomb, nothing more.

StueyDuck

I don't see how this could be a COLOSSAL bomber;. It's a crappy indie that seems to have costed 2000 dollars and it will probably sell at it's niche, wichever that is, and that's all. I seriously doubt anyone in the world expect this to become a big hit, so it can become just a little bomb, nothing more.
it'll be colossal because it's meant to Change our minds and stop us playing evil no no games like Hogwarts. and not a single person is gonna give a fuck about this trash tier shit game.

TrebleShot

Just release it now doesn’t matter what state it’s in because it wastes time in state of plays etc no one gives a flying fuck let it be 4 mins long and sell it for 2.99.

I’d rather watch another trailer for a bizarre indie game I’ll never play

Top Bottom