• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got a one month PS+ trial with Destiny and want to give it away? Do it here

dmr87

The codes might be region locked, mine's a European one if that's the case. It seems that you can only redeem one if you've never done it before or if you've never been a PS+ member already.

Quote to reveal, enjoy.

Tip: When people say quote to reveal, you have to quote them and look in their post. The code is hidden with email tags.

Kei-

I'd like a North American code for a non-gaffer friend if anyone doesn't mind sparing one, please and thank you. I already have a PS+ subscription and I know they don't stack.

I would really appreciate a US code if anyone can part with one. I just barely managed to buy the game after a lean month financially, and am scrambling to find the $10 for PS+ to play it with friends now.

Trying to get a PS4 by the end of the week, but would appreciate a code so I can go ahead and redeem some freebies. :) (NA)

chud

Banned
I'd really like a NA code if anyone has one to spare!
Edit: never mind, didn't realize it was a trial for new members. I have one to give away as well

Senketsu

I'd be so happy if someone could PM me a code. I had my PS4 for 8 months now and never tasted what PS+ feels like :(

Top Bottom