• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got a one month PS+ trial with Destiny and want to give it away? Do it here

Jayhawk

I have an NA code that I can't use since I am already subbed. I will send to the first person to quote this post when I get home late tonight.

Jomjom

Banned
Hmmm... the month sub doesn't stack? The ones that came with the launch PS4 stacked just fine.

It was the 7 day trials that always didn't stack before.

SZips

I'm sorry if this is a derail but:

You get a month of PS+ for free with Destiny? I'm guessing this is on a slip in the physical retail version of the game only, right? And does it come in just the standard $60 version or do you need to get the more expensive versions to get the free month?

And this is a promo running in North America as well, right?

I'm asking because a friend wants to get this game but he also needs to get PS+ and can't afford to get both at this point in time. If it comes with a free month, I need to let him know ASAP.

test_account

XP-39C²
That makes no sense. What if you did subscribe before, but never renewed it?
From what i know, its not really that hard to get some PS+ trial coupon now and then. If everyone could just use those trial codes, people could just stack those codes (like, use PS+ for free for 14 days, then let it expire and use a new 14 days trial PS+ code). I guess that is the reason behind it, to stop people to just use free trial over and over.

mreddie

Hey Alien Dude, need one PS+ trial code.
Yeah...it would be appreciated to join online instead playing offline.

mujun

I'm going to get an Asian code with my version and would like to swap it for a U.S. one if anyone is interested?

I'd like one. I have a US PS3 / US PSN if those matter. I'm at work so if you could PM me that would be greatly appreciated.

CloakBass

Could use a code to backup + transfer my uncopyable save files when my PS3 comes back from repair. Wouldn't mind the games either :) In the US.

Top Bottom