• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got a one month PS+ trial with Destiny and want to give it away? Do it here

So apparently you can't use this code if you've used PS+ before? Really lame considering the only time I've used PS+ was when I played the Destiny beta.

Anyway, when I try to enter the code it says it's invalid, but I'm pretty sure it says that because it thinks I've used PS+ before

Whoever sends me a PM and can identify the character in my avatar can have the code. I can't guarantee it'll work, but I didn't claim it so you might have better luck.

First person to PM me get gets the code. I'm away from home right now but I should be able to give it to you within an hour or two.

Raptor

If someone has a EU code throw it this way please, I will be honest is not for me nor for Destiny, is to play Diablo 3 with an European bro I have.

:)

LifEndz

Got one too. Was going to sell it but it's really not worth anything, so here you go. Simply quote to reveal. It's a US code btw.

Kura

Banned
I need one EU code please!

The one I got with Destiny bundle says it's not valid (dammit...)

It would be much appreciated!

was about to redeem one of the codes above but i checked out this month's free game and i was like "nah i'm good.". thanks for the opportunity though

Mephala

AU code. Not sure if Au codes are different from Eu ones for PSN, I know it is for Nintendo so I figured better safe than sorry.

Top Bottom