• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

First look at the Hatter

CplgOWlXgAAHnIk.jpg

Yesssssssssssss!!! Hope he has a multi arc.

Gotham EP: That Was Jerome's Laugh In Season 2 Finale

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/gotham-ep-was-jeromes-laugh-season-2-finale

If you watched the season two finale of "Gotham" when it aired back in May, you might have heard a familiar laugh during a scene when Indian Hill's patients escaped into the night. If you thought that laugh sounded a lot like Jerome's, the proto-possible-young-Joker introduced early in season two, then you thought right. Executive producer Ken Woodruff confirmed to TV Guide that the laugh was indeed Jerome's (Cameron Monaghan).

"[The laugh] was really to keep [the Joker] alive, to keep Jerome and that threat of the Joker alive. We wanted to make sure fans don't feel that we're completely done with [the mythology of the Joker] because we are 100 percent, absolutely not," said Woodruff. "[But,] it's not going to be something we delve into right way at the top of the season."

Sorry, Ledger. Best Joker is on TV.

Im kinda sad we will never get to true Batman level because damn I absolutely love so many elements of this prequel universe.

I'd sure as hell buy a comic continuation if thats the only way.

Ishida

Banned
Im kinda sad we will never get to true Batman level because damn I absolutely love so many elements of this prequel universe.

I'd sure as hell buy a comic continuation if thats the only way.

I'm pretty sure that a comic tie-in is a given at this point.

And I'm super happy that Jerome is indeed coming back. I really love his version of the Joker.

TheOddOne

It's that time again, you get to do work for me! I'm that great. Pitch me some OT titles for the season 3 thread.

Format:
Gotham S3 |OT| Insert OT title - Mondays 8/7c

Have fun.

Platy

Gotham S3 |OT| The inverse 100 year old dragon - Mondays 8/7c

Gotham S3 |OT| Evil Bruce, Crazy Bruce - Mondays 8/7c

Gotham S3 |OT| Deep on the Rabbit Hole - Mondays 8/7c

Gotham S3 |OT| It is bad and you love it - Mondays 8/7c

Gotham S3 |OT| Jim Gordon Rises - Mondays 8/7c

Gotham S3 |OT| Court of Cowls - Mondays 8/7c

Top Bottom