• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Photo Sharing Thread

SlickVic

I knew GT5 was supposed to look good, but I didn't know it would be THIS GOOD. Seriously, a lot of these pics may as well be shots of actual cars on the road. Absolutely incredible.

New shots of the Veyron.
OH SHEEEEET
Just realized what host they were... sorry as you can see, I posted that in the wee hours of the morning.

Not bad. Could be better, but it still looks good.

No imageshack hosted photos please.

They are probably more reliable than all those hotlinks from free photobucket accounts though :p

btw. you should mention that you can upload the screenshots directly from the PS3 via the Photo Album app (to Facebook or Picasa)

I guess you can also export videos to the PS3 HDD instead of youtube? In that case you can directly apply minimal/basic editing via the Video Editor/Uploader app and then save it again or upload it to youtube via your PS3.

btw.: the actual camera tool in GT5 reminds me of Afrika :lol Kinda looks the same same (duh, it's a Sony camera) and you can tilt the controller for vertical shots ^^

Angst

The Veyron shots hosted on imgur instead:

EQvwU.jpg

PM9fM.jpg

Ia3xs.jpg

UFRA

SolidusDave said:
btw. you should mention that you can upload the screenshots directly from the PS3 via the Photo Album app (to Facebook or Picasa)

Yup, this should definitely be in the OP.

I use this technique with Apache: Air Assault screenshots. No USB transfers from PS3 to PC required, simply upload your photos from your PS3 to your Picasa or Facebook account, then hop on your PC and post them on GAF!

Iknos

Not to take away from akmcbroom's amazement but we haven't seen anything yet.

The most impressive Prologue pics were the ones that were up close and personal with normally mundane things like headlights.

Absinthe

Iknos said:
The most impressive Prologue pics were the ones that were up close and personal with normally mundane things like headlights.

Oh ya, can't wait for the next few months to see what creative gaffers can really do.

Az

Amazing pictures.

I am getting the game tomorrow so if I dont forget from excitement I wil post some pictures.

Arnie

Some of these shots are fucking beyond belief. It's crazy how every year a PS3 game releases that just blows away perceptions of how good a console game can look.

GT5 is in my opinion the best looking game of all time.

distrbnce

Banned
TheAzRim said:
Amazing pictures.

I am getting the game tomorrow so if I dont forget from excitement I wil post some pictures.

Are you getting it tomorrow or is your internal clock off a week?

You're either very lucky or about to be disappointed.

UFRA

distrbnce said:
Are you getting it tomorrow or is your internal clock off a week?

You're either very lucky or about to be disappointed.

*Awaits Az's response as I prepare to go to Florida if he says it's available now*

eso76

Cigol said:
(some of them you can click for higher resolution)

well, finally some confirmation Piazza del Campo is still in the game :)
that's some incredible stuff; each shop, each bar, each sign is exactly where it should be.
except for "bar IL PARLIO" which should be "IL PALIO" i guess they had to change it for legal reasons. The bar in the corner, between "caffetteria pizzeria" and "souvenirs" is where i grab my mojitos. Cheap and awesome.

distrbnce

Banned
IjXVg.jpg

I remember one shot with this same car where the brake lights were lighting up the smoke behind it, but I can't find it in here, can someone repost?

Carlisle

and fucking sold. SOLD goddammit SOOOOLD.

This'll be my first GT game, and like 3rd racing game in 20 years of gaming. SOOOOOOOOLD

JardeL

distrbnce said:
http://i.imgur.com/IjXVg.jpg[IMG]

I remember one shot with this same car where the brake lights were lighting up the smoke behind it, but I can't find it in here, can someone repost?[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://imgur.com/buPef.jpg

Top Bottom