• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy Relink gone gold

Ok, I'll buy it, but if I buy the Asian version, can I play coop online without a problem?
I think that the only issue with getting the Asian version is that you won't be able to buy any of the DLC without also making an Asian PSN account. The co-op part of the game should work fine with your NA account.

Last edited:

Ferdimage

Anyone going to tune in?
I'm hoping they announce the release of the demo.

Granblue-Fantasy-Relink_Slide_12-22-23_018.jpg

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Anyone going to tune in?
I'm hoping they announce the release of the demo.
I don’t think I will since I’m already sold and we are very close to release date, I not even sure I would play the demo, I’m just gonna wait for the full game.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
It looks like Cygames have uploaded the first 7 episodes from the anime for everyone to watch for free as preparation for the upcoming Relink release! I'm linking below the first episode:

I don't know anything about Granblue Fantasy. Do you need to watch these to get the back story of Granblue Fantasy Relink?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I don't know anything about Granblue Fantasy. Do you need to watch these to get the back story of Granblue Fantasy Relink?
From I can understand Relink is retelling the original story, so I dont think you need to?

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I said I was going in blind and I wasn't playing lol

I see this after I put 100 hours in that game lol

So this catches you up on how key members of the crew meet, as I don't think the game is covering that, you essentially go in with several characters knowing each other for awhile. The Anime catches you up on these early events and revelations, which are pretty important...

I kind of hope the game covers it, but from the previews iv watched it doesn't look like it. The fact they specifically put out the first 7 in prep for the game enforces this.

Ironically Granblue Fantasy Versus and Rising take place even further along, with characters essentially being crew for years.

Last edited:

Sentenza

At some point it will be interesting to learn why Platinum was developing the combat side of the game and then they got the boot and that part was remade from scratches.

Completed the demo yesterday, It's really good. The game is fast paced anime style Monster Hunter. Whoever is in doubt, needs to try it out this Demo. I was really worried with it's production that it dropped off my list of games to watch out for in 2024, but this got me excited about it. The DEMO really helps.

The combat is buttery smooth and satisfying to attempt combos. The artwork is gorgeous. I played the game on performance and fidelity and both feels smooth, I think it's because of the VRR.

Completed the demo yesterday, It's really good. The game is fast paced anime style Monster Hunter.
People are setting this game up for failure by constantly comparing it to Monster Hunter. Monster Hunter fans are going to feel tricked because both games are not similar enough to warrant a comparison.

I agree with most of your points for the rest of your post though.

Top Bottom