• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Greatest captioned animal pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(mat)

4301_93369481550_521451550_2382198_.jpg

This is absolutely disgusting. That animal is SICK. NOT FUNNY.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Isn't the animal in the 2nd picture sick too?
Why is it wrong to laugh at an animal that vomited, but alright to laugh at an animal in the hospital?

The animal in the second picture has tricked a wholesome human lady into marrying and possibly engaging in carnal activities with him despite the fact that he is in fact an orangutan. He does not deserve our sympathy. He is basically a monkey rapist.

terrisus

The animal in the second picture has tricked a wholesome human lady into marrying and possibly engaging in carnal activities with him despite the fact that he is in fact an orangutan. He does not deserve our sympathy. He is basically a monkey rapist.

Who's to say his wife is human?
She could be a rabbit for all we know.

zeopower6

Aw, he puked?

I always thought this was funny because it's the man comforting what looks like a sad little boy that's actually an orangutan. I had no idea the ape was sick.

Well now I'm fucking sad.

I think someone explained it was staged and that was actually a puppet?

akira28

that orangutan is like the ending to Midnight Cowboy. they're just trying to make it to Miami and he's falling apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom