• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GRID: Autosport - Announcement trailer and info

Thrakier

There's Flatout Ultimate Carnage, which is an "enhanced port" of Flatout 2, so I would recommend starting with that.

Also, can I get a ticket for the GRID Autosport hype train?

Great, I just bought in on steam. Albeit running at super stable 60FPS, it performs like a 30FPS game. Looks and plazs horrible. 5$ down the drain, I guess. Don|t buy it folks.

Certinty

I'll probably get this on the 360. but how is the game on the PS3?

I bought all 4 DiRT and F1 games as well as GRID on the 360 and had no problems whatsoever with any. Decided to buy GRID 2 on the PS3 however and the game runs like crap and looks worse than the first game on the 360. From what I gather it seems that most of Codemasters PS3 games are far inferior than their 360 counterparts.

I'll probably get this on the 360. but how is the game on the PS3?

I honestly think it looks and plays great on a PS3, deffinitely an improvement over GRID 2.

We've given out PS3 code to reviewers so there'll be a fair few pieces on it / videos come Tuesday I suspect :)

DD

I guess it's because now you work for other teams instead of having one by yourself. I'm ok with that. From what I read, the career mode seems really interesting and fun.

Megasoum

Banned
Unfortunately I can't be more precise than just some time on the 23rd, because I am at a friend's house and the internet connection is not great. I'll post here and throw you a message on steam when it's up.

It's cool lol, no rush. Was just curious.

Top Bottom