• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GS: Phil Spencer Teases Xbox One X Feature for Backwards Compatible Titles

Vuci

Any solid hints as to what this can be? I'm excited for the X.. actually I'm most looking forward to being able to play 360 games again.

Any solid hints as to what this can be? I'm excited for the X.. actually I'm most looking forward to being able to play 360 games again.

Nothing new aside from that "Scorpio" asset tag folk were seeing on BC titles being found out to appear on anything recently installed. So there's nothing to really gleam from it.

If it's exclusive to X then it has to be power related, I dunno if it can be done techinically, but if it can, then my guess is a resolution bump 1080+ , only downside will be the same textures. But by golly, I'll take it every day of the week and twice on Sundays! Hot damn!

I'm thinking this too. It should be able to be done, emulators are gone set of code that can boost framerate across many titles.

Top Bottom