• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT5 out Nov 24 PAL/NA & Nov 25 JP HOORAY! The good times have arrived!

Alastor

Woohoo! Finally :)

Self-avatar-quote!

Tu9Xm.gif

Phenomic

So I want to know why after everyone said it for the last week they didn't Announce this on MONDAY. WAS IT THAT HARD SONY? Oh god I bet that write up took like 25 minutes.

Gran Turismo 5 is an ambitious project, with challenges and complexities which have made it our version of the Apollo Space Program! When we created the original Gran Turismo back in 1997, we wanted to set a completely new precedent for the racing genre. With the technological leap onto PlayStation 3, our objective with Gran Turismo 5 was to create another great revolution which would not only satisfy our own high expectations, but would meet or even exceed the anticipation of the fans. Satisfying the loyal Gran Turismo followers is at the heart of all of our efforts, which is why it was such a difficult decision to delay the release of the game, and one which we did not take lightly. I can only apologize to everyone for making you wait so long, and I hope that when you try out the wealth of driving experiences available in Gran Turismo 5, you will not be disappointed.
<3

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Jesus I'm not even a GT fan, but the vacuum you guys created in the GT5 thread with all the titles sucked me in, Good Luck everyone, in 2 weeks you all will be in a state of bliss

Talk about blue balls, yeesh, I fear for TV's and PS3's when the GT5 BluRay gets inserted into the PS3 for the first time, and half of virgin GAF feels for the first time, what it feels to be like inside of a women :O

GraveRobberX said:
Jesus I'm not even a GT fan, but the vacuum you guys created in the GT5 thread with all the titles sucked me in, Good Luck everyone, in 2 weeks you all will be in a state of bliss

If the Subway contest, i'll be in that state in a matter of days. :)

Phenomic

So isn't the 25th Thanksgiving in the States, given this comes out on the 24th but heads are going to roll if something happens to the shipment :lol

Yes! Finally. My heart froze for a second when I saw that december typo/troll/mistake.

The toy car trailer was fun, but not what I was expecting.

Who said anything about car/track list?

jett

D-Member
Too little, too late.

lol

A three-week delay, what the fuck for? Sony is ran by incompetent douchebags indeed.

Top Bottom