• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT5 out Nov 24 PAL/NA & Nov 25 JP HOORAY! The good times have arrived!

santi_yo

so_much_win_graphic.png

Omiee

jett said:
Too little, too late.

lol

A three-week delay, what the fuck for? Sony is ran by incompetent douchebags indeed.

are you kidding me, black ops and kinect were just to close for comfort.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
jett said:
Too little, too late.

lol

A three-week delay, what the fuck for? Sony is ran by incompetent douchebags indeed.
ALL. OVER. YOUR. FACE.

swordfishtrombones said:
Yes! Finally. My heart froze for a second when I saw that december typo/troll/mistake.

The toy car trailer was fun, but not what I was expecting.

Who said anything about car/track list?

the sony guy in the other thread.

I bet you copies starting hitting stores next week. With a rushed date like this I wouldn't be surprised to see some retailers selling early. I'll be keeping a close eye.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
The new trailer is amazing, hope its the TV ad with nice remix of Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Off With Head.

Elios83

Phenomic said:
So isn't the 25th Thanksgiving in the States, given this comes out on the 24th but heads are going to roll if something happens to the shipment :lol

Indeed the US release date is strategically much better than the original. It could boost first week sales significantly.

pootle

Oh thank fuck. Finally!

I was too scared to go into the last thread in case I went mental and got myself a ban but now we can all relax.

AAAAhhhhhh.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Dave Inc. said:
I'm taking that day off, buying it in the morning then disappearing for the weekend. Fuck my wife's family, I'm locking myself in the house for Thanksgiving.
Exactly what I was about to post :lol

jiggles

Banned
UK Community Manager just tweeted "Release date is global people. 24th November."

UK/Ireland GAF can has on a Wednesday. :D

matmanx1

I'm now sporting some seriously epic new wallpaper. Time to dust off the G27 and polish the sucker up to a high shine. T-minus 12 days and counting!!!

Top Bottom