• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA releasing 14th November, says Take 2's UK distributor

Chobel

They've removed the date from the listing now.

9UYegbB.png

2015 I guess

SillyJoe

Wasn't it already known to be releasing in November? That's what I've had in my head this whole time, but maybe I'm just crazy.

Great news!!

AmyS

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta-v-pc-and-next-gen-release-date-rumored-for-nov/1100-6422044/

The Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC versions of GTA V could be released in mid-November, if details provided by a games distributor are proven accurate.

Gem--a major games distributor in the UK that provides retailers with new stock--wrote on its website that the GTA V PS4 release date will fall on November 14, which falls on a Friday (traditionally the day for all game releases in the UK).

Along with this, games news site VG247 claims to have heard from internal sources that the title will ship in November.

Details are not yet official, but the latest rumors come after the online retailer Littlewoods listed Rockstar’s crime-opus with a November 14 release date.

Since its discovery, Gem's listing has been updated back to a TBC release date

Hmmmmm

slash3584

AmyS

I'm not worried about the release date. I'm just realizing I won't get to enjoy the PC version for some time until I can afford a decent rig. Spent so much in the 9 1/2 months on PS4 and PS4 / PS3 games. The PS4 version should be a great way to experience GTAV for the first time though.

Ganondorfo

This is me complaining right now, but are people really buying this game again? This is the same as Resident Evil remake for the PS3/4. Everyone played this game, the storyline is still the same. I do respect that people who missed it, but for everyone else, its like, wait for a cheap price.

meptrep

This is me complaining right now, but are people really buying this game again? This is the same as Resident Evil remake for the PS3/4. Everyone played this game, the storyline is still the same. I do respect that people who missed it, but for everyone else, its like, wait for a cheap price.

I'm buying it since it'll be out on PC then. It's impossible to play GTA V on 360 with a tiny resolution and a controller.

shandy706

So Nov 11th in NA, same day as MCC, AC Unity, AC Rogue, and *The Crew.

RIP in peace wallets everywhere.

And the week before Far Cry 4, LittleBigPlanet 3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition are released.

Goodbye any kind of money spending activity in November.

If GTA V comes out Nov. 11th there is a good possibility I may not buy/play any of those other games before Jan. 2015.

(I'll have Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, and GTA V. That is a TON of Open-World gameplay to get in over 3-4 months. My poor backlog.)

phew

Game of this generation already until Red Dead (insert title here).

can't wait.

FTFY

doofy102

This is a little different to remasters of more linear titles like Resident Evil or even TLOU.

The most important thing for a GTA game is the raw world, and the current gen versions of the world are showing big improvements across the board. It might be weird to you, but the addition of stuff like e.g. planes of long grass and new types of animals to the countryside is something I really want to upgrade to. I don't want to replay the game again, really, until I have this new version.

The game might come with the new single player DLC too, and Rockstar DLC's are generally must-haves.

Seanspeed

Banned
The game is receiving some pretty extensive visual upgrades beyond just a resolution bump. Looks to have some other improvements as well. And hell, just a solid 30fps on consoles would be a pretty big improvement to the gameplay aspect of it. I tried playing it on PS3 and the dismal framerate had me turning it off after 15 minutes. Figured I could wait for the PC version.

IMACOMPUTA

I feel like a lot of people stopped playing gta v with anticipation of a new gen/pc version coming soon.

I did,
Can't wait to get back into it,

liquidtmd

Banned
GTAV will be the number one game in Novembers NPD. Book it. Lock it up.

Nah. Re-release from 12 months ago + No Battlefield competition means COD will storm it. GTA will take a solid second spot absolutely, and considering the other brand new releases thats not to be sniffed at.

Top Bottom