• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V has gone gold.

In the end, I want the version that looks/plays better, but I've been playing GTA on Sony consoles since the beginning.

Every Rockstar game this gen has performed better on the 360, I doubt that's going to change now. PS3 version will most likely be totally fine though.

These two are still real i think.
iXyjaUdO74SOq.jpg
iMvizdFRDChF9.jpg

Are the screenshots on the back cover are new? Have those been released before or fully new? That should be the answer of it being real or not.

MMaRsu

Banned
Typefaces look like shit, don't look like the ones used in official branding, and I've never seen that GTA logo used on the bottom.

Also look at the heli on the left. No left black bar.

Fake.

You've never seen that gta logo? Da fuq Buckethead... you disappoint me son!

when does the ot go up bro?

This is getting crazy. We are essentially a mere 7 days away and we still know SO LITTLE about the meat of the game. The quantity of info we have on V right now is what most other games reveal four or five months before launch. It almost feels like this isn't real. How can this game possibly be coming next week?

My hype train is chugga chuggin full steam ahead

Megasoum

Banned
I'm watching the GTA Restrospective from Gametrailers... So many memories!

Almost makes me want to re-play GTA4! lol.

I know they said there won't be crossovers but I will really miss Brucie lol.

IMACOMPUTA

Really tempted to drive around town hitting up all of the local shops.
I know I wont have any luck by just calling.. I need to be friendly and show the big bills.

Anybody think I'd have any luck?

Megasoum

Banned
And I know this is a small thing but I wish they would bring back the circle of light for the quests instead of the floating chevron.

Any idea when we will get a 360/PS3 comparison from DigitalFoundry or the like? Leaning PS3 because of free online and friends, but if the framerate and jaggies are as bad as GTA4 I may have to go 360. Also, still no preorder deals on PS3?

when it comes to games like GTA, I'm not too worried about minor things being spoilt like the map, locations, activities etc. If anything, hearing about these things will just make the wait harder.

I just have a real craving to see some gameplay.

Saying that, I'm still unsure as to whether the plot got spoilt for me on a random Reddit post a few weeks back :/

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if Rockstar has a rota of people on duty 24hrs a day at the minute looking for leaks, gameplay videos etc. This week before release is obviously the most likely time things will come out.

Top Bottom