• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAV iFruit app released (iOS) - customize cars on the go / Chop tamagotchi

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Guess I'll just have to wait for the Android version.

This must be what PC fans feel like all the time.

A 'Samwise' license plate was taken, so I just went with my real name: Sam Green.

App seems like a pretty cool idea, interested to use it live with the game later tonight. Looking forward to seeing my Buffalo in game.

Hip Hop

Wow, it will be out for the Vita too? That's great.

I don't own a smartphone, so I'm glad the Vita is getting it as well, I'm surprised.

neoism

so guys this is my first RS game on ps3 Can I use my xbox email for this or does social club use your ps3 signin or do you use anyone one want

BraXzy

For someone who has used this, can you reserve plates for other people? Or is it linked to your account? Can you trade them? My buddy has an iphone

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Random notification on my phone that Chop has taken a dump and I need to pick it up, lol. So, how do we get more credits, which I assume the cr means, to train the dog and buy stuff etc., is it from the mini game stuff?

so guys this is my first RS game on ps3 Can I use my xbox email for this or does social club use your ps3 signin or do you use anyone one want

Rockstar Social site uses its own log in, so whatever one you were using already to log into the website.

o you have any ability to name Chop or pick from a list of names since the character calls them out. I really want to name him Killer

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
So, I accidentally threw the ball off screen, chop came back with a hand, lol.

iNJyJhK.png

Can you do more than one reg plate?

I think I clicked the saved one at the bottom and it said something like you can unlock more through GTAO.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was going to do something clever but I decided to go ahead and get my username. Hopefully we can get another plate down the road.

Dreaver

Do more people have problems creating an account and signing in?
I keep getting errors, I created a social club account via the website, but I still can't sign in ('A social club error has occurred, please try again alter').

Do more people have this problem? :/

BraXzy

I keep getting errors, I created a social club account via the website, but I still can't sign in ('A social club error has occurred, please try again alter').

My buddy logged into my account, took quite a few tries, keep at it :)

Had that once this morning, but cleared up after a couple tries. I just assumed servers were getting slammed as the game gets in more hands around the world, and more people find out about iFruit.

dreamfall

My sign in keeps failing!

Also how do we get more credits? Like I accidentally spent way too much on a collar, and now Chop is unhappy and too thirsty. I don't want him to die!

Top Bottom